Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (249): « First ... « 245 246 [247] 248 249 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by blackrosefore
Yesterday, I found out that I passed the board exam.

So, now I could say that I'm "Laura Bittner, RN, BSN."

This still feels new. Perhaps, like everything else in my life, I will grow into it.

Anyway, I'm SO GLAD that that exam is one that I won't have to take again. EVER.

YAY! Congrats girl!!!! Finally YOU ARE HERE ♥

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2018 06:45 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

That after 11days in the cold ive heat n hot water again

Old Post 02-07-2018 03:20 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

After work with my dad. Hes the funniest man on earth. Somehow he downloaded something that made his phone set the alarm at 6 am and now he doesnt know what it is that wakes him up 6 am and I donno Samsung so I cant help him so he wakes up 6 am everyday to shut it off. Haha. Yah welcome to my family.

Another embarrassing thing is that the DJ here came and ordered us another round for me and dad and he asked my dad if he could take me out. I died. I thought he had a gf. Jesus no. I hate awkward things I just wanna die.

Old Post 02-09-2018 05:40 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

IT'S TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN 100 days left

Old Post 02-11-2018 11:46 AM
blackrosefore

@Diana and Dani: Thank you both!!! *Muah*

Old Post 02-12-2018 12:39 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
IT'S TIME TO START THE COUNTDOWN 100 days left

100 days left?
For what?
Is that when our P!nk pages are due?

Old Post 02-12-2018 02:24 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
100 days left?
For what?
Is that when our P!nk pages are due?

Were you not in the group chat? Oh wait, you were in a bar getting drunk!!!

Michael said its 100 days until me him Frank and Paul fly out from Europe I guess its 101 days until I see you

Old Post 02-12-2018 05:05 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Were you not in the group chat? Oh wait, you were in a bar getting drunk!!!

Michael said its 100 days until me him Frank and Paul fly out from Europe I guess its 101 days until I see you

I knowwwww. Ill be finished today.
And I wasnt drunk, just enjoying the Mariahz.

Seee you sooooon

Old Post 02-12-2018 11:14 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I knowwwww. Ill be finished today.
And I wasnt drunk, just enjoying the Mariahz.

Seee you sooooon

I'm already excited. Feels like I'm 15 again

Old Post 02-12-2018 08:41 PM
quibell
#1 Video and Single Level

Today facebook just told me, that I became friends with Denise 10 years ago.. and I met her through this forum and Pink

Old Post 02-14-2018 09:50 AM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Today made me smile.

SO MANY LOVE TEXTS and messages. I think everyone's feeling sorry for me this year, hahah. So cute to think about me ♥ I really have the best people in my life. And my colleague making this valentines day little wrapped candy gift for her two kids and me lmao I absolutely love her. Then after work meeting four of my friends going out for dinner then crying my eyes out at the cinemas to 50 shades of whatever, never thought that'd happen. I laughed at myself. Alles gut. I was happy. Got home to a huge box of chocolate and a card my mom put through the letter slot. SO CUTE I CRIED calling her MAMA COME HUG MEEEE I LOVE YOU. Then I continued crying but feeling miserable listening to Sam Smith drinking wine and feeling so much pain in every words it's like I wrote those songs myself. Bahaha, oh life HAHA. It's been the best Valentines day ever And I mean it.

Old Post 02-14-2018 10:18 PM
purple18

quote:
Today made me smile.

SO MANY LOVE TEXTS and messages. I think everyone's feeling sorry for me this year, hahah. So cute to think about me ♥ I really have the best people in my life. And my colleague making this valentines day little wrapped candy gift for her two kids and me lmao I absolutely love her. Then after work meeting four of my friends going out for dinner then crying my eyes out at the cinemas to 50 shades of whatever, never thought that'd happen. I laughed at myself. Alles gut. I was happy. Got home to a huge box of chocolate and a card my mom put through the letter slot. SO CUTE I CRIED calling her MAMA COME HUG MEEEE I LOVE YOU. Then I continued crying but feeling miserable listening to Sam Smith drinking wine and feeling so much pain in every words it's like I wrote those songs myself. Bahaha, oh life HAHA. It's been the best Valentines day ever And I mean it.

sounds like a heavy day of PMS topped with Valentine's day!

I mean, a "50 shades" movie? I understand that it made you cry, must be really bad!

In all seriousness, is valentine's day more like a celebration of love in Sweden? Because here it's the most idiotic thing ever because it's all about couples and pink hearts and **** and it annoys me so much. There doesn't need to be a holiday just to "celebrate" that you love your partner. You should love them the same every day. It just puts irrational and unneccessary pressure on people. So we try to celebrate it with doing the most boring thing. Like last night i cooked dinner and passed out from exhaustion while my husband watched Narcos. We never go to sleep without each other. So it was the least romantic thing we could do lol

Old Post 02-15-2018 09:53 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
sounds like a heavy day of PMS topped with Valentine's day!

I mean, a "50 shades" movie? I understand that it made you cry, must be really bad!

In all seriousness, is valentine's day more like a celebration of love in Sweden? Because here it's the most idiotic thing ever because it's all about couples and pink hearts and **** and it annoys me so much. There doesn't need to be a holiday just to "celebrate" that you love your partner. You should love them the same every day. It just puts irrational and unneccessary pressure on people. So we try to celebrate it with doing the most boring thing. Like last night i cooked dinner and passed out from exhaustion while my husband watched Narcos. We never go to sleep without each other. So it was the least romantic thing we could do lol

Haha. It's just a normal Dani-day But honestly. I was a great day, people thinking of each other, beautiful friendships and just family love. For the first time since everything with R I felt 110% pure happiness when I smiled and laughed. To me this means A LOT. When I'm truly happy and feel good, I can make other people happy and feel good. And this makes my life really good, so YAY. But sure, we have chocolate and bears and roses here too and I just see it as a cute gesture, nothing that's necessary. Your evening sounds great anyway, you little rebell!!!

Actually the movie was good Their attraction and tension is kinda hawt

Old Post 02-16-2018 07:15 AM
purple18

quote:
Haha. It's just a normal Dani-day But honestly. I was a great day, people thinking of each other, beautiful friendships and just family love. For the first time since everything with R I felt 110% pure happiness when I smiled and laughed. To me this means A LOT. When I'm truly happy and feel good, I can make other people happy and feel good. And this makes my life really good, so YAY. But sure, we have chocolate and bears and roses here too and I just see it as a cute gesture, nothing that's necessary. Your evening sounds great anyway, you little rebell!!!

Actually the movie was good Their attraction and tension is kinda hawt

good to hear it made you feel so good i hope you get over that a-hole asap. and i did see that he was trying to make you see him again, i hope you managed to resist..... the fcker is playing mind games, at least trying.... disgusting!

yeah when it is about just love in general, like about love for people in your life, friends family etc it's cute. we should always be grateful and actually be reminded who we love and that we are loved. it's just the commercialization and pressure that kills this whole positive vibe for me. besides i am very affectionate every day so it's hard to increase the level

i am sorry but i refuse to understand how people enjoy all this 50 shades of crap i have heard very bad things about the book (unsurprisingly, i think it started off as Twilight fan-fiction? lol) and therefore i really feel like it would just be a waste of time for me

Last edited by purple18 on 02-16-2018 at 08:22 AM

Old Post 02-16-2018 08:15 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Ew, Dani! How can you watch that 50 shades of b'ullsh'iz crap!?

Old Post 02-16-2018 09:27 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote