Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What's the last movie you watched?
Pages (545): « First ... « 542 543 [544] 545 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Thor: Ragnarök

It was very funny but 100% predictable. I slowly caught up on most Avengers movies and now i can safely say Thor is my favourite. And i love Loki too. If only he could stop betraying Thor and just be good but with the same sarcastic humour.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:09 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
The new maze runner Damn his face is like perfect I can't stop being amazed by his features like nose in profile, lips, teeth and eyes, it's weird I'm such a creep

I just watched it today I loved it! It was so much better that 2 but nothing beats 1

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I just watched it today I loved it! It was so much better that 2 but nothing beats 1

I liked them all equally. Maybe 1 better than the rest. And he's grown up now all yummiii I died a little when they kissed. SO CUTE.

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:40 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

The Last Jedi

Old Post 02-03-2018 10:10 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Old Post 02-04-2018 11:58 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

The New Jumanji movie ...liked it

Old Post 02-07-2018 12:41 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Baby Driver 😍

Old Post 02-08-2018 10:42 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I, Tonya

Highly recommend! Mocumentry style but it's a true story about tonya harding

Old Post 02-09-2018 07:48 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Coco

Old Post 02-09-2018 08:46 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Coco

Did you mean LSD? Lol.

Old Post 02-09-2018 09:31 PM
boink

quote:
Did you mean LSD? Lol.

No, I meant what I wrote.

Attachment: coco.jpg
This has been downloaded 25 time(s).

Old Post 02-10-2018 09:12 AM
boink

It (2017)

Old Post 02-10-2018 09:08 PM
» Dani

quote:
It (2017)

No way.

How many times did you scream? was it worth it?

Old Post 02-10-2018 09:36 PM
boink

quote:
No way.

How many times did you scream? was it worth it?

Scream? Not once. It wasn't even as scary as I'd thought it'd be. Wasn't bad though, I liked it.

Nice 80s references (e.g. movies in the theatres "Lethal Weapon 2", "A Nightmare on Elmstreet 5"), and I lol'ed at "I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?".

I'm not scared by clowns though, so dunno. ...except

Old Post 02-10-2018 10:13 PM
» Dani

quote:
Scream? Not once. It wasn't even as scary as I'd thought it'd be. Wasn't bad though, I liked it.

Nice 80s references (e.g. movies in the theatres "Lethal Weapon 2", "A Nightmare on Elmstreet 5"), and I lol'ed at "I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald into the group?".

I'm not scared by clowns though, so dunno. ...except

I can’t stand clowns 😫 AT ALL. But I’m glad you enjoyed the movie 😊

Old Post 02-11-2018 11:22 AM