Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Delster
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by jezebe!
i also had crushes on my female teachers. but i also had a crush fr the principal at school......he was sooo...macho? i guess..i dont know. i really liked him...i had an awful crush on angelina jolie...but after i discovered pink...im obsessed ....but at the same time, i dont think im a lesbian?.........dontcha think every1 is bisexual? doesnt it really depend on the person, not the sex??

haha..see how confused i still am

dunno babe, I think it's all down to the individual, and that in my book is a good thing - but one thing i do know, is that obsession is never good for the psyche or social relations!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-24-2007 05:27 PM
Delster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Delster Click here to Send Delster a Private Message Find more posts by Delster Add Delster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Delster
obsession is never good for the psyche or social relations!

true...bt i sometimes wonder if im obsessed because of her music or her wonderful voice or because she is soooo fkin hot that i wudnt mind if she just stand there like a statue .........

Old Post 12-24-2007 05:33 PM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jezebe!

quote:
Originally posted by penutbuterjeleh
when i was 10 i realised that i wanted my friends older sister to kiss me, like she would her boyfriend (all very innocent really). But i think you always kinda know that your different, like i used to play football with boys and i liked it when the girls in my class would cheerlead. But i didnt fully understand what it was to like other girls/what it meant etc. for a few years after that.

hahahha ..awww thats so cute

Old Post 12-24-2007 05:37 PM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Delster
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by jezebe!
true...bt i sometimes wonder if im obsessed because of her music or her wonderful voice or because she is soooo fkin hot that i wudnt mind if she just stand there like a statue .........

I don't think there's anything wrong with infatuation - we all get that from time to time for any of the reasons you stated, it's just when it gets obsessional that I start running.

Old Post 12-24-2007 05:51 PM
Delster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Delster Click here to Send Delster a Private Message Find more posts by Delster Add Delster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*~ Eleanna ~*
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by f**ker
Hey people, plz talk in english cause it's not fun to read something what u comepletly don't understand

I just said "where have you been? what's up?"

Old Post 12-26-2007 05:19 PM
*~ Eleanna ~* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *~ Eleanna ~* Click here to Send *~ Eleanna ~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~ Eleanna ~* Add *~ Eleanna ~* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
litwardy
Major Label Level

ive always known i was attracted to girls

Old Post 12-29-2007 05:51 AM
litwardy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for litwardy Click here to Send litwardy a Private Message Find more posts by litwardy Add litwardy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zara
#1 Single Level

[/url]

Last edited by Zara on 12-29-2007 at 12:41 PM

Old Post 12-29-2007 12:03 PM
Zara is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zara Click here to Send Zara a Private Message Visit Zara's homepage! Find more posts by Zara Add Zara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nky6221
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
well i'm still very lost.. hopefully soon i can post here with an actual answer.. !

haha yeah i still have no idea so we're in the same boat

its all weird and confusing

Old Post 01-06-2008 05:39 PM
p!nky6221 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nky6221 Click here to Send p!nky6221 a Private Message Find more posts by p!nky6221 Add p!nky6221 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

I kinda go towards bi,cause i fell in love with both man and woman. Tho I never had anything with any sex so it`s hard to not be confused about it. I have serious problems with trusting anyone.

Old Post 01-06-2008 05:54 PM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
it's_all_P!nk

i think i was about 12 or 13

Old Post 01-06-2008 08:41 PM
it's_all_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for it's_all_P!nk Click here to Send it's_all_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by it's_all_P!nk Add it's_all_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

Well...

I think everyone of us had some moments in his life when he didn`t know if he is a straight or gay.Personally i am straight, but i think that you can fall in love in a human being, weather he is man or woman. Although i think that i couldn`t be with a woman, don`t know why...

Old Post 01-08-2008 09:47 AM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

i've never been confused about it

Old Post 01-08-2008 02:05 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emily
Major Label Level

ohhh.... i just read the whole thread...

damn you guys are so fan##ckingtastic...

and i read so much thats also in my mind..sometimes i had to laugh because it is soooo my mind...

i canīt say if i am straight or bi or lesbian...

i never had a gf just a lot of bfs... and it was okay the way it was..
but i always said i can also imagine to have sex with a woman..

i donīt know... damn i like having sex with a guy...really!!! ...but i never had it with a woman... so itīs not very objective...

crazy i know..... BLAME IT ON P!NK ... lmao..no sheīs great..but she makes me thinking sooooo much..

Old Post 01-08-2008 07:42 PM
emily is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emily Click here to Send emily a Private Message Find more posts by emily Add emily to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EasyNow
Banned for cussing

I started to admit it to myself Jan 2007!!!! But looking back at the things i did when i was younger, i musta knew (but not aknowleding it) when i was 5/6!

Old Post 01-09-2008 09:05 AM
EasyNow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EasyNow Click here to Send EasyNow a Private Message Visit EasyNow's homepage! Find more posts by EasyNow Add EasyNow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EasyNow
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by theBlondTornado
now
thanks for reminding me

haha you big rug muncher!!!

Old Post 01-09-2008 09:16 AM
EasyNow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EasyNow Click here to Send EasyNow a Private Message Visit EasyNow's homepage! Find more posts by EasyNow Add EasyNow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote