Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
[FanNumberOne]
Triple Platinum Record Level

thereee we go

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-03-2007 03:11 PM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Disconnected_
World Tour Level

I don't know what i am ;]

Old Post 11-03-2007 03:37 PM
Disconnected_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Disconnected_ Click here to Send Disconnected_ a Private Message Find more posts by Disconnected_ Add Disconnected_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cursed Heart
Platinum Level

i considered myself straight, until back in 2004 when i stumbled on to this message board. i had always been a tomboy and had a few close friendships with girls but nothing that made me think i was gay, but as i came on to pp more often it opened up my eyes to how hot girls really are. so thanks to pp im now a homo

Old Post 11-03-2007 03:49 PM
Cursed Heart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cursed Heart Click here to Send Cursed Heart a Private Message Visit Cursed Heart's homepage! Find more posts by Cursed Heart Add Cursed Heart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Cursed Heart
i considered myself straight, until back in 2004 when i stumbled on to this message board. i had always been a tomboy and had a few close friendships with girls but nothing that made me think i was gay, but as i came on to pp more often it opened up my eyes to how hot girls really are. so thanks to pp im now a homo
hahahha my tummy hurts much from laughing lawl well I guess I betta cancel being on pp then haha but these girls r vry addicitng lol

Old Post 11-03-2007 04:32 PM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
blame it all on pink

Old Post 11-03-2007 08:47 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwert
Major Label Level

I'm wonder how u guys think about following situation. Does community or group of friends can change somebodys orientation? I mean like somebody is straight and then start to meet gay people and after a while this person could thing " maby I was wrong, maby I'm gay". Like to open eyes. Like for example Jenny from L word ( maby somebody watched) or Cursed Heart. And if it possible in the opposite direction like from gay to straight?

Old Post 11-03-2007 08:47 PM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink madness
Major Label Level

when i made out with a girl when i was 9

Old Post 11-03-2007 09:38 PM
pink madness is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink madness Click here to Send pink madness a Private Message Find more posts by pink madness Add pink madness to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
I'm wonder how u guys think about following situation. Does community or group of friends can change somebodys orientation? I mean like somebody is straight and then start to meet gay people and after a while this person could thing " maby I was wrong, maby I'm gay". Like to open eyes. Like for example Jenny from L word ( maby somebody watched) or Cursed Heart. And if it possible in the opposite direction like from gay to straight?

yeah of course.its like saying ya dont like a certain type of food without even tasting it.then you try it and your like-"hmmmm.....this ain't so bad"

Old Post 11-03-2007 09:43 PM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by squidgee
yeah of course.its like saying ya dont like a certain type of food without even tasting it.then you try it and your like-"hmmmm.....this ain't so bad"

u can taste or don't taste food, but there are always girls ( or boys) around u so u can't just ignore then. ( I hope u get my point )

Old Post 11-03-2007 09:57 PM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
squidgee
#1 Video and Single Level

but you just dont think about them in that light because youve no reason to,they're just your friends.then something simple like wiping sauce off their face or massaging they're back and you kinda go..oh my god in your head

Old Post 11-03-2007 10:15 PM
squidgee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for squidgee Click here to Send squidgee a Private Message Visit squidgee's homepage! Find more posts by squidgee Add squidgee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cursed Heart
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
hahahha my tummy hurts much from laughing lawl well I guess I betta cancel being on pp then haha but these girls r vry addicitng lol

haha, well im sure you were as straight as a pole before seeing pink in concert. no look at you, you a mini lesbian in the making.

Old Post 11-04-2007 01:39 AM
Cursed Heart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cursed Heart Click here to Send Cursed Heart a Private Message Visit Cursed Heart's homepage! Find more posts by Cursed Heart Add Cursed Heart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cursed Heart
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
blame it all on pink

haha, i have to blame it on someone.

Old Post 11-04-2007 01:40 AM
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
haha, well im sure you were as straight as a pole before seeing pink in concert. no look at you, you a mini lesbian in the making.
lmfao that's so tru hahaha ew wangs hahahahah loll loll and lauren is very irresistable haha

Old Post 11-04-2007 01:44 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cursed Heart
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
lmfao that's so tru hahaha ew wangs hahahahah loll loll and lauren is very irresistable haha

haha, your a classic. now at work today bacall dont try and seduce the bride

Old Post 11-04-2007 01:50 AM
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by squidgee
but you just dont think about them in that light because youve no reason to,they're just your friends.then something simple like wiping sauce off their face or massaging they're back and you kinda go..oh my god in your head

yes but it's not because of infulence of group but because of somebody's experience. And I'm asking about influence of other people.

Old Post 11-04-2007 10:16 AM