Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
devoted_pink
Triple Platinum Record Level

mines all codes but it really does get on my nerves when people post loaaads in their sigs, like kim said, they should just post a link to the song or something

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2004 10:05 PM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

i think my sig is ok.what do u think?

Old Post 09-20-2004 10:11 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

nooooooooooooooooooo...lol

Old Post 09-21-2004 12:08 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I'm working on mine

does it work?

Old Post 09-21-2004 12:15 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
netjunkie
Platinum Level

Thank you everyone.

Old Post 09-21-2004 12:23 AM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Max
#1 Single Level

Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:

Please reduce your signatures in your profile to one or two sentences MAX and 2 lines MAX. .

Hey, don't single me out, I only use one line!

Last edited by Max on 09-21-2004 at 02:38 AM

Old Post 09-21-2004 02:17 AM
Max is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Max Click here to Send Max a Private Message Find more posts by Max Add Max to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

How sad. I hadn't changed my sig once since i first registered. And it wasn't all that long either But i don't wanna get banned. That's the best i can do for now.

Ok, i know i'm really slow, but how do i get the colours in my sig?

Last edited by itspinksworld79 on 09-21-2004 at 04:01 AM

Old Post 09-21-2004 03:54 AM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
so_numb
World Tour Level

yeah i havent been here in a while and now that i look around i do see lotz of ppl with like all colorful and long sigs!

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:44 AM
so_numb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for so_numb Click here to Send so_numb a Private Message Visit so_numb's homepage! Find more posts by so_numb Add so_numb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

I dont think its a problem. On some forums you go on allow pics and words on forums. And are huge. And i dont think ppls sigs are too long

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:35 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

I think it's brilliant something is done about it. It's irritating if a page shows more sigs than actual posts. That's why I turned them off. Maybe if the reducing works, I might try turning them on again

Old Post 09-21-2004 06:55 AM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

like some peeps its long like......half of a page ...........
but the peeps that post here....ur signature is not long......

Old Post 09-21-2004 11:21 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I dont think its a problem. On some forums you go on allow pics and words on forums. And are huge. And i dont think ppls sigs are too long

Sorry hun...yours is waayy long...can U cut it??

Old Post 09-21-2004 01:18 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Vanyel
I think it's brilliant something is done about it. It's irritating if a page shows more sigs than actual posts. That's why I turned them off. Maybe if the reducing works, I might try turning them on again

Most people sigs are great...defo worth reading, U learn so much about the person from it hahaha...but a lot of people on this board have entire songs...dedications and lists etc...and theres just NO NEED for a long signiture...mines long enough and compared to others, its short!`

Old Post 09-21-2004 01:19 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

You know what,.. Most people aint gonna listen so if they dont.. What then??

Alex gonna come on when she has time & stop sigs like she has on another site..??

Or are the Mods going to give warnings & bans out??

Some are kinda piss taking

Old Post 09-21-2004 01:28 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel

Or are the Mods going to give warnings & bans out??

Some are kinda piss taking

If a members siggys cant be cut down...Im sure Alex will

a) Cut them down for you
b) Stop enabling signitures for every member of the board!

Both are unfair so if you have a long siggy...U know what to do!
Alex banned people for not having decent length siggys...so, well, I'll leave it to the individual!

Old Post 09-21-2004 01:32 PM