Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!NK achievments
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
michael_anson
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!NK achievments

Let us know whow great she has done i know she hasgone 9+ times platinum with all her album sales tell me more random facts

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:00 PM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

It was Diamond with M!ss

and She rocked @ Glasgow as u heard on the 31st and u also heard me scream and talk i think *embrassed*

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:03 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN
It was Diamond with M!ss

and She rocked @ Glasgow as u heard on the 31st and u also heard me scream and talk i think *embrassed*

Damn! No wonder she CUT everybody open! LMFAO!

You go, girl!

Old Post 09-13-2004 10:53 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BoredandCynical

She goes on stage every night of her tour and touches a lot of people, makes them forget their crappy, problem filled lives for 2 hours and just rock out. Thats the biggest achievement i would consider...

Old Post 09-14-2004 06:38 PM
BoredandCynical is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BoredandCynical Click here to Send BoredandCynical a Private Message Visit BoredandCynical's homepage! Find more posts by BoredandCynical Add BoredandCynical to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote