Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Theres a reason why pink never posts here
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
djrags1
Major Label Level

Jesus, Mary and St Joseph... Pink stayed at my house.. I HAD PINK IN MY HOUSE YALL.. dreams and fantasties have suddenly come true haha.. karen u are a fantasty in your own right darlin.. id rather have u then pinkers any day!
*rachel*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-11-2004 04:57 PM
djrags1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for djrags1 Click here to Send djrags1 a Private Message Find more posts by djrags1 Add djrags1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ_P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

well *sighs* People, we are never gonna know who P!nk is on this board, so why bother searching for her in the first place? We all know she posts but she will change her nick everytime, just to be on the safe side.

Old Post 09-11-2004 05:49 PM
DJ_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_P!nk Click here to Send DJ_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by DJ_P!nk Add DJ_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IcelandicFan
Triple Platinum Record Level

No comment

*Thinks it's a silly thread*

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:00 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_P!nk
well *sighs* People, we are never gonna know who P!nk is on this board, so why bother searching for her in the first place? We all know she posts but she will change her nick everytime, just to be on the safe side.

I think it's fun to search for peeps who might be p!nk....but then again I have no life

Just bummer you never know i you are right or not

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:29 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ_P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
I think it's fun to search for peeps who might be p!nk....but then again I have no life

Just bummer you never know i you are right or not

Yes indeed, that's why I think it's a quest with no outcome. But of course it can be fun to search for our P!nkness. You know if they would make it like a contest to search for the real P!nk, I would definitely search for her. But now I just think it's a waist of time, cuz we're never gonna find out, are we?

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:35 PM
DJ_P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DJ_P!nk Click here to Send DJ_P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by DJ_P!nk Add DJ_P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by DJ_P!nk
cuz we're never gonna find out, are we?

Prolly not...... but it's stronger than me (= sterker dan mezelf)

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:39 PM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkClare04

On this subject i've stopped caring to be honest we will never know, she will never post who she is because she doesnt know what the reaction will be, she would get swamped with PMs and emails and all sorts of stuff.
If i was Pink i would never let anyone know who i was and i expect shes got the same thought. I respect her decision not to come here and say "hi its really me..." its her right to look at the forum in privacy.
I admit i was intrigued by the idea when i first joined the forum about 6 weeks ago but i'm not anymore

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:58 PM
PinkClare04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkClare04 Click here to Send PinkClare04 a Private Message Find more posts by PinkClare04 Add PinkClare04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

Stop searching!

Old Post 09-11-2004 08:50 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I think maybe pink post here
under a secret name

I think so and to side with *Ahem* MA - I doubt PINK would put "Alecia" in her handle.

Old Post 09-11-2004 09:38 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by djrags1
Jesus, Mary and St Joseph... Pink stayed at my house.. I HAD PINK IN MY HOUSE YALL.. dreams and fantasties have suddenly come true haha.. karen u are a fantasty in your own right darlin.. id rather have u then pinkers any day!
*rachel*

Rachel U crack me up!!! Love You *attacks you with hugs*

Old Post 09-11-2004 10:08 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid

this thread is silly

I am P!nk

I just can'T sing...

Old Post 09-11-2004 11:28 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unforgiven
World Tour Level

Alright i'll admit it. I'm pink! Bow down and worship the ground that i grace with my presense!

Old Post 09-12-2004 06:44 AM
unforgiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unforgiven Click here to Send unforgiven a Private Message Find more posts by unforgiven Add unforgiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GODISADJGIRL

Really?

Old Post 09-12-2004 07:04 AM
GODISADJGIRL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GODISADJGIRL Click here to Send GODISADJGIRL a Private Message Visit GODISADJGIRL's homepage! Find more posts by GODISADJGIRL Add GODISADJGIRL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DJ_P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
Prolly not...... but it's stronger than me (= sterker dan mezelf)

yeah I know. Well, you got my support, and if you find out one day, please tell me ok

Old Post 09-12-2004 08:32 AM
Lilli
Underground Label Level

Re: Theres a reason why pink never posts here

quote:
Originally posted by unforgiven
Pink dosen't post here under her real identity, and for good reason too. Think about it. If everyone here knew her username, we'd be kissing her bum on every post that she made. That wouldn't be fun would it?

Not only that, but haters would join, just for the soul purpose of PMing her and posting to harrass her about her lyrics.

Now with that being said... Pink DOES post here under another alias... and I happen to know who pink uses as her disguise!!

Pink is none other then, MOAN ALICA! yesh, tom did good

first you want everybody to understand why pink won't come here under real identity and that she doesn't wanna be recognised - then you tell us who she is.... not very logically - even if it was true, why do you tell us then ?!? haters could join, just for the soul purpose of PMing her and posting to harrass her about her lyrics. Think about it

Old Post 09-13-2004 02:57 PM
Lilli is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lilli Click here to Send Lilli a Private Message Find more posts by Lilli Add Lilli to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote