Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Theres a reason why pink never posts here
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
GermanPinkFan2
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hahaha! Lol! This thread is hilarious! I mean...we all know what would happen if P!nk posted here (with P!nk as username or something)...she would be PMed to death! So she HAS to use another nickname...and I think that it is maybe "L!nn" ....no, just kiddin'

@Moan Alecia: why should P!nk be offend by being "compared" to you?

Attachment: smile_rofl.gif
This has been downloaded 145 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-10-2004 10:07 AM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael_anson

Wow if karen is P!nk i met P!nk outside her own concert

Old Post 09-10-2004 10:09 AM
michael_anson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael_anson Click here to Send michael_anson a Private Message Find more posts by michael_anson Add michael_anson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by michael_anson
Wow if karen is P!nk i met P!nk outside her own concert

haha tru rite

Old Post 09-10-2004 10:27 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

This thread is crazy!

Its happened before....people thought I could be P!nk...but believe me IM AM NOT!

Enough said

Old Post 09-10-2004 11:21 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GermanPinkFan2

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
This thread is crazy!

Its happened before....people thought I could be P!nk...but believe me IM AM NOT!

Enough said

Would have been an amazing make-up and a amazing wig that you wore....I hope you get what I mean....I mean, if you were P!nk, you would have to wear a wig and lots of make-up to make you Karen....oh I start talking nonsense I think.... *backs out of thread quietly*

Old Post 09-10-2004 11:28 AM
GermanPinkFan2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GermanPinkFan2 Click here to Send GermanPinkFan2 a Private Message Visit GermanPinkFan2's homepage! Find more posts by GermanPinkFan2 Add GermanPinkFan2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by GermanPinkFan2
Would have been an amazing make-up and a amazing wig that you wore....I hope you get what I mean....I mean, if you were P!nk, you would have to wear a wig and lots of make-up to make you Karen....oh I start talking nonsense I think.... *backs out of thread quietly*

I get you...dont worry *pulls you back into thread*

Last edited by Moan Alecia on 09-10-2004 at 11:45 AM

Old Post 09-10-2004 11:36 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

Well........... I still think she does post, like 10 times a year or so..........

There are some sneaky posts around here

AND last but not least........you can still register and dissable PM

Crackie
xxx

Old Post 09-10-2004 11:45 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
muzicJem17
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by crackslack
Well........... I still think she does post, like 10 times a year or so..........

There are some sneaky posts around here

AND last but not least........you can still register and dissable PM

Crackie
xxx

WAT YA MEAN "SNEAKY POST"???

iF i WAS PINK I WOULD THINK ALL THIS ATTENTION TO FIGURE WHO SHE WAS WAS FUNNY AND ENTERTAINING ,
SO i HAVE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY MIND, I DO THINK SHE POSTS HERE , JUST NOT OFTEN *ITS OFFICIAL*

Old Post 09-11-2004 05:51 AM
muzicJem17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for muzicJem17 Click here to Send muzicJem17 a Private Message Visit muzicJem17's homepage! Find more posts by muzicJem17 Add muzicJem17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!ttleP!nk!e

One day they should reset the message boards but before she does, she could tell us who she was then whipe the boards and we could all start over, even her.

That would be fun...

Im sure this board needs it too, with all the pictures on this site. I know there are alot of the same pics posted on here but under different file names.

Maybe when the next album comes out they can wipe it.

Old Post 09-11-2004 06:04 AM
L!ttleP!nk!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!ttleP!nk!e Click here to Send L!ttleP!nk!e a Private Message Find more posts by L!ttleP!nk!e Add L!ttleP!nk!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
martinap!nk

quote:
Originally posted by pinkpanda
Ya know I find this hard to believe...Moan Alecia post alot..if it was really Pink how would she find the time????

Old Post 09-11-2004 09:34 AM
martinap!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for martinap!nk Click here to Send martinap!nk a Private Message Find more posts by martinap!nk Add martinap!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by L!ttleP!nk!e
One day they should reset the message boards but before she does, she could tell us who she was then whipe the boards and we could all start over, even her.

That would be fun...

Im sure this board needs it too, with all the pictures on this site. I know there are alot of the same pics posted on here but under different file names.

Maybe when the next album comes out they can wipe it.

I like your idea, but the wipe out shouldn't take more then a day or so otherwise I would miss my PP

Old Post 09-11-2004 10:29 AM
crackslack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crackslack Click here to Send crackslack a Private Message Visit crackslack's homepage! Find more posts by crackslack Add crackslack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

But even if Pink comes out and tells she is really Pink, we would never know that she is in fact the real Pink ...

Old Post 09-11-2004 10:49 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
crackslack

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
But even if Pink comes out and tells she is really Pink, we would never know that she is in fact the real Pink ...

true, but she could post under onder one of the reserved names

Old Post 09-11-2004 11:09 AM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

but she may post under the account that yngwie made before the forum opened for posting stuff to her fans.

but she may be any one of us you will never no.

*"the truth is out there"*

Old Post 09-11-2004 01:22 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

and Karen has posted pix with her, kesha and michelle with p!nk.

so i sorta think it aint that possible lol.

Old Post 09-11-2004 01:23 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote