Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Member Artwork/Poetry > Member Artwork/Poetry - Please read!
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
spl00gerific
Banned

nice decision

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-20-2004 04:19 PM
spl00gerific is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spl00gerific Click here to Send spl00gerific a Private Message Find more posts by spl00gerific Add spl00gerific to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
liggerty
Triple Platinum Record Level

thanx for yer response its nice to know ya guys undastand that sometimes our work cries for it... thanx xx

Old Post 06-21-2004 10:40 AM
liggerty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for liggerty Click here to Send liggerty a Private Message Find more posts by liggerty Add liggerty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roz!g
Major Label Level

Kewl compro!! thnx

Old Post 06-21-2004 11:56 AM
Roz!g is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roz!g Click here to Send Roz!g a Private Message Find more posts by Roz!g Add Roz!g to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dandimash
Top 100 Charts Level

Smile Thanx

I don't really use profanity in my work, when I do it is for a reason. So thanx for the breathing room.

Old Post 06-22-2004 11:17 PM
Dandimash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dandimash Click here to Send Dandimash a Private Message Find more posts by Dandimash Add Dandimash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_tourniquet

Thanks for informing us

Old Post 06-27-2004 08:22 AM
pink_tourniquet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_tourniquet Click here to Send pink_tourniquet a Private Message Find more posts by pink_tourniquet Add pink_tourniquet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Thumbs up WELL SAID

I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE THT, AND I WILL STICK TO THT. THANKS AND "WELL SAID"

Old Post 07-02-2004 11:52 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
agilityfreak
1st #1 Movie Single Level

erm wat about the pictures like the one with spam cup n says "r u spamming enuf i fink u r"?
jus wondered sory 4 bein an idiot

Old Post 07-23-2004 11:57 AM
agilityfreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for agilityfreak Click here to Send agilityfreak a Private Message Find more posts by agilityfreak Add agilityfreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devoted_pink

ahh thats great, i agree with you, and thanks!

Old Post 07-25-2004 04:52 PM
devoted_pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devoted_pink Click here to Send devoted_pink a Private Message Find more posts by devoted_pink Add devoted_pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

Re: Member Artwork/Poetry - Please read!

quote:
Originally posted by Superfly79
Hi all you talented fans who want to post a message in this forum and share your work with others.
We the moderators of the board would like to remind you that this forum although creative, will require some form of respect for others without loosing too much essence of your work.
We ask that you refrain from using obscenities or any hardcore profanities.
"Freedom of expression" you may shout, I'm all for it, but remember this is a public forum and you accepted the terms and conditions of this site when you signed up. Therefore there will be a slight leeway for artistic expression.
Please mention in the post title (swear word) after the post title. We will not be editing the forum so you can add that word into your poem, but at least there will be warning for users, please do not abuse this decision. This will be allowed within reason, there is a line and if you step over it, the post WILL be deleted, if continued, further action will take place.
Enjoy the forum.

**edited*
Added Rosie's post

PLEASE READ! This involves everyone!
Right guys. This forum has recently gone downhill. Members have been verbally abused & even threatened. The posts have become full of swearing aggression & smut (That is lewd or obscene talk to the ones of you without dictionarys) This has to stop. Not only is it offensive to a lot of members, there are children... or a least there were... on this forum AND it is against the rules which you all signed up to when you became members.

Karen & I(Row-zie) have now agreed that this is the time to stop & we are askin you to refrain from posting such obscenities. If you feel you cant then please leave because as from today anyone who hardcore swears will be banned. No warnings! Just bans.

Any sort of hardcore profanity will NOT be tollerated.

The abusive way in which some members talk to one another is also not going to be tollerated anymore. If you cant say something nice then stay out of the thread! It doesnt mean you cant have an opinion, but dont become abusive!

Also the Smut/lewd/obscene talk & pictures, are to stop too. Any such posts will result in the poster being banned with no explanation or warning.

And we are gonna open up a "Chat" thread for all you spammers. Hopefully then members who have posted a serious thread wont get their threads filled with spam. If they do then we will go cut out the spam.
It will be cut down every couple of days so dont complain when your posts go down.

Hopefully this will result in the forum regaining its happy ambience once loved by members!

Thanks. I've enjoying the board as a whole and I am greatful that you want to have a member such as I. I'll continue post as long as there's "rhyming fluid" in my body! LOL

Old Post 09-22-2004 04:08 AM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I was just wondering if your poem or artwork or whatever has to do with a touchy subject (like possibly cutting) are we supposed to warn people in the title, even if it includes no swear words?

Old Post 10-04-2004 01:06 PM
Shmoo is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
I was just wondering if your poem or artwork or whatever has to do with a touchy subject (like possibly cutting) are we supposed to warn people in the title, even if it includes no swear words?

No, it's o to, but not required. Though it's recommended if your poem has swearing it (the strong words) it's advised you put swearing in () next to the title. Some titles don't have "swearing" enclosed in the thread title, but it does serves as a warning! You don't wanna catch people of-gaurd.

Old Post 10-25-2004 04:49 AM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
allpinkgirl
2nd Grammy Level

yes thank you

Old Post 01-20-2005 03:52 PM
allpinkgirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allpinkgirl Click here to Send allpinkgirl a Private Message Visit allpinkgirl's homepage! Find more posts by allpinkgirl Add allpinkgirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
littlepinkie
Underground Label Level

IMPORTANT!!!

Hy!
Does anybody know something about Daredevil???If somebody know something,please tell me!!!I have to know that she´s ok... thanks,bye!

Old Post 02-08-2005 04:53 AM
littlepinkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for littlepinkie Click here to Send littlepinkie a Private Message Find more posts by littlepinkie Add littlepinkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insane_freak
Banned

im glad this section is open, i never used to share my work with "the public"

but thanks to this section, i fel i can open up, Thankies guys

Old Post 02-08-2005 05:13 AM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pinkhoney
Underground Label Level

i didn't get ya .............but i agree

Old Post 02-09-2005 12:15 PM
Pinkhoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pinkhoney Click here to Send Pinkhoney a Private Message Visit Pinkhoney's homepage! Find more posts by Pinkhoney Add Pinkhoney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote