Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Flyspeck
Where is the Lady May remix of GTPS available? What is the US Mix of Misery? Is there an explicit version of There You Go? Why is there emphasis on a clean version of Save My Life? Surely there is clean versions of all the songs....?

Lady May remix of GTPS is only available on promo...there is a US promo cd of the Lady May remix with remix, instrumental and call out hook...can't remember if the mix is on a 12"

I think self hazard answered the misery q
There is a version of tyg where they don't edit out the **** in it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:10 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by blib_blab
I've got a Shangai Surprise Remix of Trouble

Is it official?

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:12 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

Re: Full P!nk Songlist

One more...
Trouble Kurtis Mantronik remix
oh and u can add "Just to be loving you" as a track that was supposed to have been on CTMH but never made it.

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:15 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Re: Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
One more...
Trouble Kurtis Mantronik remix
oh and u can add "Just to be loving you" as a track that was supposed to have been on CTMH but never made it.

Thanks! Will add these now

Also, I'm changing the U.S. Version of "Misery" to Alternate Mix so that we don't get confused over whether I should have put European Mix instead of US.

*Added*:
Trouble [Kurtis Matronik Remix]
Just To Be Loving You
AND ALSO specified where and when the live songs in the Unreleased section were played.

Last edited by self_hazard on 05-01-2004 at 06:45 PM

Old Post 05-01-2004 06:21 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayley
Triple Platinum Record Level

where can we get these songs

Old Post 05-02-2004 07:38 AM
hayley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayley Click here to Send hayley a Private Message Find more posts by hayley Add hayley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

thats a very lot of remixes.

Old Post 05-02-2004 12:00 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by hayley
where can we get these songs

Not all of them are actually available to us, but we know they exist. Try places like http://www.pinkrevelution.com and http://www.pinkpower.net

Those sites have most of the songs that are available...

Old Post 05-02-2004 01:09 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

*Note on the acoustic mixes*

The [Acoustic Mix] of these songs is the version that was recorded in the AOL Sessions studios late 2003. The set was "Trouble", "Love Song" and "Me & Bobby McGee".

Old Post 05-02-2004 01:18 PM
Flyspeck
Major Label Level

Ah okay... I have a clean version of "Hooker"... but I made it myself using Cool Edit Pro (basically just did a "Vocal Cut" on all the swear words, lol)...

If the Lady May remix of GTPS isn't commercially available, is it available for download anywhere? (I dunno about anyone else, but I am really bursting to hear this song... would prefer to buy it, but if not download if I can't buy it)

Old Post 05-03-2004 04:02 PM
Flyspeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyspeck Click here to Send Flyspeck a Private Message Find more posts by Flyspeck Add Flyspeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Ah okay... I have a clean version of "Hooker"... but I made it myself using Cool Edit Pro (basically just did a "Vocal Cut" on all the swear words, lol)...

If the Lady May remix of GTPS isn't commercially available, is it available for download anywhere? (I dunno about anyone else, but I am really bursting to hear this song... would prefer to buy it, but if not download if I can't buy it)

Um, it was on mIRC when I had that ages ago but that's the only time I saw it... but mIRC was really awkward to use.

Old Post 05-03-2004 05:54 PM
m!staundaztood
#1 Single Level

you forgot a couple of the unreleased ones...

Old Post 05-03-2004 09:29 PM
m!staundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m!staundaztood Click here to Send m!staundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by m!staundaztood Add m!staundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Flyspeck
Major Label Level

Isn't "Take A Picture" a song written by P!nk, for Mya?

Old Post 05-04-2004 06:01 PM
Flyspeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyspeck Click here to Send Flyspeck a Private Message Find more posts by Flyspeck Add Flyspeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Isn't "Take A Picture" a song written by P!nk, for Mya?

P!nk recorded it first, or at least a demo, but Mya wanted it so P!nk gave it to her and Mya re-recorded it.

Or that's at least what P!nk said in an interview.

Old Post 05-05-2004 05:18 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Ok I rearranged the unreleased tracks into categories which should make it a bit easier to find what you're looking for

Old Post 05-05-2004 05:39 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Added "Don't Stop" to the Unreleased Solo Tracks list. I've tried so hard to forget it... lol must have worked until now.

Old Post 05-06-2004 05:20 PM