Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > The only bouns track for Beautiful Trauma will be......
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

The only bouns track for Beautiful Trauma will be......

WHITE RABBIT!

and it will be featured in the Japanese Version!!

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/artist/p...raphy/SICP-5625

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:45 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

HOLY ****! My prayers have been answered!

Thanks for posting! You just made my day!

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:46 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
HOLY ****! My prayers have been answered!

Thanks for posting! You just made my day!

NP!

Just placed my order!

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:50 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Cool...

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:01 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna
Triple Platinum Record Level

Amazing

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:59 PM
Donna is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Nice!!

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:05 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Haha nice! She got it out!

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:06 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unchaudbaise
Major Label Level

This makes me so happy!

Old Post 10-07-2017 03:54 AM
unchaudbaise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unchaudbaise Click here to Send unchaudbaise a Private Message Find more posts by unchaudbaise Add unchaudbaise to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Good, there's no such a thing like too much P!nk material, but why?? I mean, White Rabbit doesn't even fit the theme of the album.
I do know that Japanese editions always have one bonus song etc.. but WR just seems out of place.

Old Post 10-07-2017 09:02 AM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
Good, there's no such a thing like too much P!nk material, but why?? I mean, White Rabbit doesn't even fit the theme of the album.
I do know that Japanese editions always have one bonus song etc.. but WR just seems out of place.

Donít scare the rabbit away! Haha Iím so glad we finally get this song!

Itís honestly better than getting Just Like Fire or random remixes as the bonus tracks, no?

Old Post 10-07-2017 09:48 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
betsyb3
#1 Video and Single Level

Love " White Rabbit" !!!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 04:29 AM
betsyb3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for betsyb3 Click here to Send betsyb3 a Private Message Find more posts by betsyb3 Add betsyb3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

Yeeeessssssss!!

Old Post 10-08-2017 09:54 AM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote