Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Revenge 2nd single Ft Eminem
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Revenge 2nd single Ft Eminem

Has this been posted?? Interview talking about revenge and the video.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/...auma-trump.html

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:38 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Awesome. Thanks for posting. This may just be what I need.

**bonus promotional content that will be exclusive to Apple Music**

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-05-2017 at 07:46 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:39 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Didn't see this yet. Thanks for posting!

I just hope it's a good song. Sounds like it could be fun.

Old Post 10-05-2017 05:47 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

This article is absolutely fantastic. Her comment on people who mock her aerial performances sounds like **** I say to people word for word when I defend her.

Also, yesssss to her dragging Dr. Luke.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:00 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

I feel like this article ended abruptly. It was packed with information though. She is very self aware.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:29 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Cool article! Thanks for posting!

In a way I am bummed about Roger's description of the record, but it was foreseeable and I'll just wait and see/hear it for myself. It's probably not gonna be a masterpiece, but I am sure there will be some great gems on it!

And I love that she ripped up her first draft of her VMA speech! She really shouldn't address bitter Christina Aguilera fans at all. She won the award and deserved to win it! Her videos are great (if I'm thinking of the impact the JLAP video had alone...) and I am sure Revenge will be amazing as well!

Last edited by grenno on 10-05-2017 at 07:43 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:38 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Cool article! Thanks for posting!

In a way I am bummed about Roger's description of the record, but it was foreseeable and I'll just wait and see/hear it for myself. It's probably not gonna be a masterpiece, but I am sure there will be some great gems on it!

And I love that she ripped up her first draft of her VMA speech! She really shouldn't address bitter Christina Aguilera fans at all. She won the award and deserved to win it! Her videos are great (if I'm thinking of the impact the JLAP video had alone...) and I am sure Revenge will be amazing as well!

did you read that damn blog they linked? Grrr. Makes me mad and sad. They dont get it/her.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:45 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
did you read that damn blog they linked? Grrr. Makes me mad and sad. They dont get it/her.

I opened it and closed it after this annoying intro to the "article" (?.. can you call it that?)

Quick: Name your favorite music video by Pink. (Don’t say “Lady Marmalade.”)

Oh, you don’t really have one. That’s OK. Do you have a favorite moment from a Pink music video? Favorite outfit? (Again, “Lady Marmalade” doesn’t count.)

Aisha, you can do better and less bitter...

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:56 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

The Dr. Luke thing is not a surprise. I knew that when I read Butch's memoir and I may have posted about it here or on another board. Butch didn't name names but it was obvious who he was talking about.

I think her and Kelly are the only ones outside of Kesha that have called him out publicly.
Interesting that none of the artists he worked with publicly supported him.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:14 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I don't even think LM is a good video, it just had star power.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:14 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I wanted their song to be social/political.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:50 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john_walker
Underground Label Level

Since when does she eat meat?

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:53 PM
john_walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john_walker Click here to Send john_walker a Private Message Find more posts by john_walker Add john_walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by john_walker
i first heard her mention it during ttal promo. Fish and chicken, i think she said.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:56 PM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by john_walker
she definitely did already during her first pregnancyas far as i remember. "The baby craved it" is what she said i think lol

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:57 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Nice read. Broke my heart to read about her miscarriages again though

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:07 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote