Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Listen to the new song: Whatever you want
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Xandria
Top 100 Charts Level

Yep, was not feeling the song. But after that 1 min live clip..Im sold

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 11:14 PM
Xandria is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xandria Click here to Send Xandria a Private Message Find more posts by Xandria Add Xandria to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk changed her sound. Yes. THANK YOU.

I was a bit tired of the overproduced sounding stuff that began with the album I'm Not Dead.

This album sounds much more varied...and a lot more like M!ssundaztood and Try This.

I'm happy for her. ♥

Everything sounds better live. Duh. It's equivalent to turning on the light in a dark room.

Will happily purchase this album.

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:41 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I know! That 1 minute clip made me like it more!

Same! I wasn't really feeling it, but that clip!! It reminds me of how I felt about One Foot Wrong. I never really liked it that much, and when I heard it live I fell in love.

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:45 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Lyric video. Sorry if already posted.

https://youtu.be/wHrpTT1-fPg

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:47 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Lyric video. Sorry if already posted.

https://youtu.be/wHrpTT1-fPg

The visuals to this lyric video are beautiful.

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:03 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
The visuals to this lyric video are beautiful.

I know right!
So far from what we've seen I'm loving the whole design/style of this Album. Does anyone know what the font style is on the beautiful trauma cover?

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:18 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nimue
Major Label Level

I really love the half spoken part towards the end, so much emotion in her voice ❤️

Old Post 10-06-2017 07:55 AM
Nimue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nimue Click here to Send Nimue a Private Message Find more posts by Nimue Add Nimue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

So this too is only a promo song?

Old Post 10-06-2017 08:03 AM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by N@tasha
So this too is only a promo song?
i think so! didn't she do this before TTAL as well? i vaguely remember HCYNH and SLY being released as lyric videos before the album came out? but i might be wrong.

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:17 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i think so! didn't she do this before TTAL as well? i vaguely remember HCYNH and SLY being released as lyric videos before the album came out? but i might be wrong.

^ You're right, Di. That is what happened. It appears that WAU, BT, and now, Whatever You Want are being released as "ticklers" to galvanize her base.

Happy times are here again.... Woot!!!

Old Post 10-06-2017 09:55 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote