Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Listen to the new song: Whatever you want
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I can put my life on this: you will like it more live.
yeah? thats exciting to hear.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:07 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
yeah? thats exciting to hear.

Yeahhhh

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
This soley ac 'pop' pink is not my tea. I appreciate it but i love her spunk as well. If its mostly ac leaning ill be crushed. Sorry her fan base is not all soccer moms. Gah.

This sung with a rock edge...in the vain of stadium rock, i think itd be better. The production is lacking. But im the only one complaining lol

Last complaint about it. I needed to vent. Lol

Thank god. You already *****ed about it like 3 times. You keep acting like your opinion is fact and its annoying as ***k. Also, all her songs cater to more than just soccer moms, what a stupid whiny thing to say just because you dont like it.

Sincerely, a 22 year old who loves all her new music. (I do play soccer tho)

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:11 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Ouch. You hurt my heart. Hahahah

Her music did, not really this album though. she even mentioned her being a soccer mom artist.

When I get in pink mode i tend to post a lot. Noted.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:18 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Ok my opinion on the song when I first heard it,
W T F is this s**t! after listening 8 times its now
W T F is this s**t! 🙊 Her voice is gorgeous, I wouldn't expect anything less than that, but the song is really boring to me. If this song was anyone else other than pink I'd switch stations. In saying that, she can't please everyone & im glad most of you guys love it. Can't wait to hear the album in full!

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:20 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

Her music did, not really this album though. she even mentioned her being a soccer mom artist.

You post how many posts you wanna post.

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by skye
If this song was anyone else other than pink I'd switch stations. In saying that, she can't please everyone & im glad most of you guys love it. Can't wait to hear the album in full!

+1

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:

I agree with a lot of what you've said, it's just the way it goes but my love for P!nk is as strong as ever and I'm sure the best is yet to come. You're entitled to your open rants and as you're not directly aiming it at anyone I can't see the harm. This forum isn't a place for "yes men", if they don't like it they should ignore you rather than making it personal.

Last edited by Danni-D123 on 10-05-2017 at 08:06 PM

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:03 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

I keep going to sing.. "I know that I'm running out a time.."

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:11 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Am I the only one who (this is strange probably) love the pronunciation of "even"...? I'm weird but I really like it, haha.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:16 PM
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Hear 1 minute of it live here:

http://ew.com/music/2017/10/05/pink...tever-you-want/

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:20 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

F#############K!

This song is tickling my P!nk bits *lays back and lets it take control*

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:25 PM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by supervinreturns
Hear 1 minute of it live here:

http://ew.com/music/2017/10/05/pink...tever-you-want/

Oh my god that gig.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:28 PM
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Oh my god that gig.

Is this the one you went too?? Did it bring back memories? Can you see yourself?

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:38 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Why is everything so much better live? Its crazy.

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:44 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote