Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (43): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Hey guys.... Cheer up... Maybe if we all put our money together, we can afford a ticket.

#StayingPositive

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:39 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry
Triple Platinum Record Level

I hate it. I hate it with a passion...I hate rhode vip tickets. I miss the good old days. but im proud to have be there. such good memories. queuing in line. waiting in the rain. be frontrow. and now. pfft the last time she was in holland for one show. I was all in the back. and im 5.1ft pfff. but I was there. now I only hope i will get a ticket. but i go for a save seating spot. I want to she her this time..god I pray that she will wait a couple of weeks and that Ill pray that it isnt sold out so fckn fast

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:47 AM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I've decided not to get any US tickets on tuesday if we don't hear anything about when Europe is. ***k it basically.

Old Post 10-06-2017 11:56 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I've decided not to get any US tickets on tuesday if we don't hear anything about when Europe is. ***k it basically.

I've got a feeling she'll announce Aus dates on Sunday, only going by TTAL tour being shown on TV after her interview. So maybe then you'll get more of an idea when Europe will be.

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:17 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I've got a feeling she'll announce Aus dates on Sunday, only going by TTAL tour being shown on TV after her interview. So maybe then you'll get more of an idea when Europe will be.

Maybe.

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

Oh God, my mind is warped, I wish we had Europe dates, if Europe was, December or January I would definitely do USA, if Europe is June I would be happy to wait, its ****ty that we don't get the whole tour announcement together.

Old Post 10-06-2017 12:38 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
With you on this! And seeing the seating map of the Staples Centre for P!nk on May 31st..... and the prices..... ***K THAT! $227 to be anywhere close to the stage?!?!?!!?! Ludicrous.

As always its all about the money and not about the fans. Standard procedure. Dressed up under a 'guise of #verifiedfan and presales we know nothing about.

For the recent Chicago show premium seats(front row and close) were $500+, and there wasn't a GA. I was right next to a platform during So What and spent $250 on a ticket. I'm actually happy that prices are only $227 and I have a chance to get near the stage.

Also, it sucks trying to decide how much debt I want go into for these experiences. lol On the TTAL tour I splurged for one show and got VIP for like $350 and she grabbed my hand. It was definitely worth it...I didn't have a credit card then and now I'm scared I'm going to go crazy with this tour. haha.

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:02 PM
Shmoo is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2

Absolut ***king Bullsh**
I feel sorry for anybody that has to spend that money to secure a front row spot. I won't!

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:19 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

220 for ga early entry? Bahaha. I was planning on ga-ing this year but i won't be now. Ill just remember her Im Not Dead club show instead. Gone are the days of seeing her. I refuse to pay those prices or get **** seats for a cheaper price.

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:40 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

What's happening guys

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:48 PM
*P!nK AsHeS*

I think the $227 price is for regular GA/first price tier seats. Im guessing the early entry GA is going to be $400+. Last tour it was $275.

Old Post 10-06-2017 01:54 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
For the recent Chicago show premium seats(front row and close) were $500+, and there wasn't a GA. I was right next to a platform during So What and spent $250 on a ticket. I'm actually happy that prices are only $227 and I have a chance to get near the stage.

The $227 is for regular non VIP GA though......
So you have to be EXTREMELY lucky to even get one w/ such a small pit area..... on the TTAL tour I was only lucky enough to get a regular GA ticket in one city (Philly who wasnt using TicketMaster).
TicketMaster is so ***king sideways, a company that basically scalps its own tickets (holding to their own tickets and selling at a high price and calling them Platinum tickets).

I would say, even with all of us trying I will be very very very surprised if anybody manages to get GA PIT without doing a VIP package deal.

Super sad to say that, but thats how it seems to work. Even with presales and verified fans, the scalpers always win. Its complete crap.

I'm holding out for Europe.....
Where they dont do seats on the floor which means more regular GA tickets available, which means less people buy VIP which means people queue and end up where the end up and the universe is happy.

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:19 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Maybe they do this isn US so that they can afford to make us European fans happy in Europe. If that's the case then I'm happy to leave America out of my planning, lol

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:23 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Maybe they do this isn US so that they can afford to make us European fans happy in Europe. If that's the case then I'm happy to leave America out of my planning, lol

;(

Old Post 10-06-2017 02:33 PM
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

These issued with GA tickets is why ill only buy seats now

Old Post 10-06-2017 03:15 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote