Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Are you going to listen to the album if it leaks before release date?
Are you going to listen to the album if it leaks before release date?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I will listen to the leaks. 40 81.63%
No, I will wait till the album release. 9 18.37%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Are you going to listen to the album if it leaks before release date?

Yeah. Just checking if the forum actually still allows me to post polls or not. I know I was the only one who was able to do that five years ago, haha. And this question always comes up. Will you wait or will you not?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:03 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

i'd love to wait the release date, go to the store, buy the cd and listen to it in full holding the booklet

but i can already see myself screaming at the computer monitor... crying and dancing around

p.s. i already pre-ordered album on itunes, CD and Vinyl

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:23 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Yes I 100% will, I'm also buying it in America when it comes out and preordering online before I leave

I would love it it came out before my flight so I could spend 9 hours falling in love with it.

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:33 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Yes, i always have, and will continue to do so. I don't have enough restraint not to.

Old Post 09-16-2017 02:15 AM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Nope, I need the booklet in my hand, and I need the lyrics to really feel the songs, so I will wait.

Old Post 09-16-2017 04:16 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I will 100%. But that doesn't stop me from buying the album on the release date.

Old Post 09-16-2017 06:54 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I will 100%. But that doesn't stop me from buying the album on the release date.

+1

Old Post 09-16-2017 07:23 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

OH YES! Patience is just not my thing.
But I'll also be one of the first to buy it. If I'm in a good mood I'll buy both a physical and a digital copy.

Old Post 09-16-2017 09:58 AM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Yesssss....
Sorry, P!nk.....

I have no self control

Old Post 09-16-2017 10:37 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Yes! I can never wait, but I've pre-ordered it in 3 different formats, so y'know.

Old Post 09-16-2017 10:41 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Alright! Well no doubt we'd all get the album too

I know I think one year I tried not to listen to the leaks and I managed. But I think it's so worth listening to the leaks. I mean it is hard not to and that energy that it takes to stay away is just worth saving. so yes I too will listen to leaks. Have preordered cd, vinyl and the other vinyls too. Can't wait to have them all and can't wait to hear the full album

Old Post 09-16-2017 10:51 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

I'm allready excited for the 10sec snippets they have everytime. Bring them on! I wanna hear something hahaha

Old Post 09-16-2017 11:12 AM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Wezz
I'm allready excited for the 10sec snippets they have everytime. Bring them on! I wanna hear something hahaha
I will avoid the snippets this time. They just ruin the whole thing for me. Also, I will only listen to quality leaks, because some 50kbps compressed rip audio will only make the songs seem bad for me.

Whoever leaks, do it in .flac at least.

Old Post 09-16-2017 11:32 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I will avoid the snippets this time. They just ruin the whole thing for me. Also, I will only listen to quality leaks, because some 50kbps compressed rip audio will only make the songs seem bad for me.

Whoever leaks, do it in .flac at least.

Same here!

I remember cuz I can 15 sec clip. Haha. That was actually the best thing that happened for so damn long! And what was that? 2-3 years break?

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:03 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

My most exciting leek was definitely when we got realy rough dirty clips of cuz I can, long way to happy and one other I can't remember. Cuz I can came in a few different clips and one ledgand on here put them all together. I loved that so much

Old Post 09-16-2017 12:47 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote