Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > SECRET EVENT Germany
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

Done!
A few likes wouldn't hurt so if you guys could go like it I'd appreciate it
Thank ya'llll

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...e=3&theater

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2017 09:16 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Milla - I think you posted it to your wall and not at the actual competition post? However, I've liked it.

Old Post 10-03-2017 10:01 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Milla - I think you posted it to your wall and not at the actual competition post? However, I've liked it.

What, I don't think so? I'm so confused. When I go to Select-Pink and the competition post I see my post. Under it I see yours. It should be correct?

Thank you Dani <3 I can't see your other post here now but I saw it a second ago on my phone??

I totally know what you mean. I work hard on limiting stress in my life so I won't even get into this like battle But I hope there will be several winners.

Old Post 10-03-2017 10:19 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

And you have a good shot - you also posted it publicly on your profile. Remember to breath, it will all be okay

Old Post 10-03-2017 10:20 PM
Dani

Alright then it's all correct Good luck!!

I uhmm decided I am not gonna give in. I can't bother. I've done my part and I have enough likes to be happy with it all. I'll let her have it. She even made a tattoo for the competition (?) if I understood it right. And has been to the radio already and the tattoo shop will be on tomorrow and give away appointments if people like her post. I mean, good for her and nice job really. I'm in PR, I could probably pitch a cool story and attend too, but that's just way too crazy for me and would ruin my image ha ha Plus I make other ppl go not myself. That'd be a weird phone call

Old Post 10-03-2017 11:03 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Alright then it's all correct Good luck!!

I uhmm decided I am not gonna give in. I can't bother. I've done my part and I have enough likes to be happy with it all. I'll let her have it. She even made a tattoo for the competition (?) if I understood it right. And has been to the radio already and the tattoo shop will be on tomorrow and give away appointments if people like her post. I mean, good for her and nice job really. I'm in PR, I could probably pitch a cool story and attend too, but that's just way too crazy for me and would ruin my image ha ha Plus I make other ppl go not myself. That'd be a weird phone call

Do we know this girl, it's the beautiful trauma tattoo right?
Is she on here?

Old Post 10-03-2017 11:37 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Do we know this girl, it's the beautiful trauma tattoo right?
Is she on here?

I don't know her or if she's on here. She looks like Pink though Yeah, the Beautiful Trauma tattoo. I don't want to be rude or anything and it's each to their own what to get tattooed but I think that was just weird. Has she even heard the album? What if it sucks, then she's stuck with it forever, hah. I don't really get the point in getting that at all or especially now tbh. Does she want a reaction from Pink? Is that what it is about? I'm maybe slow but I really don't understand

Old Post 10-03-2017 11:43 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
I don't know her or if she's on here. She looks like Pink though Yeah, the Beautiful Trauma tattoo. I don't want to be rude or anything and it's each to their own what to get tattooed but I think that was just weird. Has she even heard the album? What if it sucks, then she's stuck with it forever, hah. I don't really get the point in getting that at all or especially now tbh. Does she want a reaction from Pink? Is that what it is about? I'm maybe slow but I really don't understand

Maybe she likes the song beautiful trauma, that's out.
Also she could just like the meaning of the words I think it's great words to have tattooed!

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:04 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Maybe she likes the song beautiful trauma, that's out.
Also she could just like the meaning of the words I think it's great words to have tattooed!

Yeah maybe. But it's the album font and colors so I donno. Don't care. Just thought it was weird.

Anywayyyyy. She's at 263 and I'm at 244, it's not over yet

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:06 AM
p!nksson

I wanna see this tattoo, where can I see a pic?

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:09 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

quote:
Yeah maybe. But it's the album font and colors so I donno. Don't care. Just thought it was weird.

Anywayyyyy. She's at 263 and I'm at 244, it's not over yet

Is it the ONE with most likes who wins?

Last edited by p!nksson on 10-04-2017 at 07:13 AM

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:10 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Is it the ONE with most comments who wins?

I don't know. Probably. But seems like there will be more winners. We know nothing. But for me it's not about that it's just that I'm a bad loser if I compete in something and end up 2nd or 3rd haha

This is her Twitter and the pic of the tat is here:
https://mobile.twitter.com/pinkfan_de

Last edited by Dani on 10-04-2017 at 08:30 AM

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:15 AM
purple18

quote:
what?! people are cray cray

Old Post 10-04-2017 08:15 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
what?! people are cray cray

Yah but I'm sure we all have our crazy stuff, so I won't judge, but I just don't get this at all and maybe I shouldn't either...

Old Post 10-04-2017 08:32 AM
hookedonspice

Select Pink, can you at least confirm how many tickets you're giving away at least? I hope Pink's team allocated a bunch of them for you to give away! Whatever it is, it should have a big number of true fans!

Old Post 10-04-2017 09:25 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote