Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Hey Dani,

How does the studio compare to the live?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:18 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

All I’ll say is:

What is the big deal with P!nk making songs about Carey.... nothing at all... there’s way worse things about artists than them repeating subjects (aka: love which almost every song is about). So ***king relax. It’s one song. You don’t need to adore every song she makes. And it doesn’t mean you’ll hate the whole album so relaaaaaaaxx.

Personally: I like it but I do feel it was overhyped. But it’s definitely different. However, I just want some stupid girls/so what/slut like you pop type song on this album at least a couple times. Something I can really dance and sing a long too.

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:24 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_NotDead
World Tour Level

Right now I have mixed emotions about the song as well. I like it but I don't love it. The song is not what I was expecting especially in the lyrics department. It is very current and my younger cousins who are in their early teens love it. Maybe I am growing up and cannot relate to these type of songs anymore. And that is the main reason why I feel a bit frustrated. I have grew up listening to P!nk and I always could relate. I remember 'Try This' literally saved my life when I was in my early teens, being bullied cause I was 'different' and with no friends. I loved 'You&Me' and was hoping that P!nk would take a more mature approach with this album, opting for quality music rather than commercial, especially since this song was rated as one of the best songs on the album by reviewers and P!nk herself.

Old Post 09-29-2017 08:43 AM
Mr_NotDead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_NotDead Click here to Send Mr_NotDead a Private Message Find more posts by Mr_NotDead Add Mr_NotDead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
All people express themselves differently and that will always be the case. In the end, you're in charge of how you react on things around you. And that reaction is what triggers your mood and view on things.

I have read all comments on here and I see where everyone's coming from, honestly. But in the end no matter what people write and think, it's all about what feeling I have and what my own opinions are. I love this song, it's not mouth dropping or my favorite, but it's good, fun and Pink. I want her to stay true to herself, do what she wants and what she thinks she's best at. If she continues with that I will continue listening to her music.

Exactly. Having another opinion than somebody else should not have your day ruined or your enjoyment of something. In the end it's all cool and not really worth feeling bad over cause that's just how somebody else feels.

As long as it's all civil and no one's attacking anyone it should be all right.

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:06 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Hey Dani,

How does the studio compare to the live?

Hiii!!

You know the deal. Everything Pink is always better live

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:45 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Hiii!!

You know the deal. Everything Pink is always better live

Dani, i don't know if you're able to share this with us but... how would you rank the new songs? WAU included

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:53 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Dani, i don't know if you're able to share this with us but... how would you rank the new songs? WAU included

I haven't said a word yet and I'll stick to that.

But it doesn't really matter what I or other people think anyway right... we have different tastes all of us - this thread proves that

Two weeks left!!!

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:03 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:

But it doesn't really matter what I or other people think anyway right... we have different tastes all of us - this thread proves that

Two weeks left guys!!!

lol i didnt want many details, basically i just wanted to know what was your top and least faves
but yes i can't wait and i cant agree more about different taste

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:06 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
lol i didnt want many details, basically i just wanted to know what was your top and least faves
but yes i can't wait and i cant agree more about different taste

I get ya. I'm just bad at not oversharing when I start sharing, even though it's no details.. so I'd rather just shut up because that's for the best in this case.

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:11 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

HAHA!
While I was out walking without headphones I kept harmonizing Beautiful Trauma and when I came to the "my love my love my love my drug"-part I switched over to "My hump, my hump my hump my lovely little lumps" - by Fergie hahaha.

I also slided onto the Swedish Idol winners song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI_Lp9ucCm8

HAHAH

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:14 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:

I get ya. I'm just bad at not oversharing when I start sharing, even though it's no details.. so I'd rather just shut up because that's for the best in this case.

October 13th at 00:00:01, you better have a full essay written about the songs live! Haha!

Old Post 09-29-2017 10:47 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
October 13th at 00:00:01, you better have a full essay written about the songs live! Haha!

Hahaha yes, dani get working on it now!!!

Old Post 09-29-2017 12:28 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Haha, are you giving me homework guys?!!

Old Post 09-29-2017 12:36 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:

Two weeks left!!!

thank you, dani, for respecting our girl and the project. Classy.

Old Post 09-29-2017 01:19 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Haha, are you giving me homework guys?!!

Only if you want to! It’s been so long since we’ve been anticipating an album and the fun leading up to the release is the best part!

Mac, I love that you are protective of our girl and the material, but you’re almost making me feel guilty for the fun, usual fan practices of anticipation, speculation pre-release. I get it, honestly I do, but most here asked just for a rating or a comparison to another track we could reference, we aren’t asking for MP3s or lyrics or any other major spoilers that would actually be harmful.

This happens once every 3-5 years, and I can’t speak for everyone, but personally, it’s something that keeps me occupied and distracts me from an otherwise boring lifestyle that is forced on me, and my goodness, I’m gonna milk it and enjoy it. This is Pink’s time and our time.

No harm, just fun and discussion! Hugs all around!

Old Post 09-29-2017 01:47 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote