Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

Love it! Its been to long. Nobody can make such a personal, relatable song as well as P!nk

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2017 06:46 PM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine.Head
I listened to it twice and don't really feel like putting it on again.

It feels super cheesy to me. I'm not fond of the positive cheerful melody because it feels forced. To me, it's a "meh".

I was expecting something as great as WAU. But I'm really glad the GP loves it.

Different strokes for different folks.

agreed. After all the hype we didnt expect the title track to be True Love Pt 2

Old Post 09-28-2017 06:49 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
But isn't that what happened?

They were drunk. The house caught fire and she slashed his tires and ended up in the ER or something.

Yup!
Heres the story.

https://youtu.be/OLeBB8UpJ6Y

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:19 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Im not the biggest fan yet and thats ok. Lyrically it misses the mark for me, some of the lines are a bit cringey and I was hoping for something darker (because of the title and feedback), but once (or if) I see it live Ill probably love it. That always happens. Time will tell. We dont have to instantly adore everything, but I appreciate it none the less.

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:19 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by HipHopper716
Ya ya ya, she has to be serious al the f-ing time, she needs to inspire the world and wake the f people up.

She can't have fun, cos she is the Saint right?

Btw, I like this song, I always like her funny songs, cos sometimes life is too hard, and I just need a room to breathe, and no thanks to those brain dead teen pop music. Beautiful Trauma happens to cheer me up and remind me life has ups and downs, so it inspired me somehow.

Ya, not her best song, but so what? Can't we just simply enjoy the song? She doesn't NEED to outdid herself like.... every song right?

I have faith in this album. I really do.

Calm down. The beauty is that we all have different taste. It's not that serious.

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:23 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Yup!
Heres the story.

https://youtu.be/OLeBB8UpJ6Y

I can totally see her with that knife, ripping the **** out of the tires, with those scary eyes popping out and her mouth full of teeth and then the blood, *** hahahahah poor Carey.

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:35 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

YEAH, Ive also marinated in this for a bit...not doing it for me..her closest to a childs song in a way..Im glad its at the beginning so I can skip it when I play the album.

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:37 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Calm down. The beauty is that we all have different taste. It's not that serious.

I'm clam

I'm just tired with all those "I know she can do better" thing.

She can , and we know. What About Us proved it already. But seriously guys, if you still expect her, the mom of 2, making songs like an angry teenage girl? The so called darker side? It won't work, she's not that girl anymore.

I'd love to hear songs like Chaos and Piss or What About Us, they're deeper and meaningful and fit her age, but a M!ss all over again? No thanks. I can't imagine she writes a song like Lonely Girl at this point. It'll be so pretending. I love how she stays true and tells nothing but only the truth about her life.

Old Post 09-28-2017 07:48 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
But seriously guys, if you still expect her, the mom of 2, making songs like an angry teenage girl?

Lol, I was confused for a moment. I thought you were describing BT... Cause the lyrics sound pretty teenage girly to me.

Anyway, like Nicotine Head said: different strokes for different folks.

IMO she's AMAZING at fun! I love her fun songs! Usually. This just didn't cut it for me. And stating a different opinion shouldn't be a crime or have someone else's enjoyment of the song ruined. You like it. Great. Some don't. Also great.

It's all cool

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:00 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Well didnt She say she wrote about 50 songs for this album and that she worked on it for almost five years and her opinion is that this is her best album yet.
I think this song is amazing and I don't think she would put it out if she didn't love it herself.
She really surprises me this time around and that's what I love about her. She got a new sound which is awesome. And you know.. we still have the old songs to listen to when we want that angry pissed off teenage girl!
I adore her new sound!

I think this is P!nk at her best! ❤️

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:02 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
I'm clam

She can , and we know. What About Us proved it already. But seriously guys, if you still expect her, the mom of 2, making songs like an angry teenage girl? The so called darker side? It won't work, she's not that girl anymore.

I'd love to hear songs like Chaos and Piss or What About Us, they're deeper and meaningful and fit her age, but a M!ss all over again? No thanks. I can't imagine she writes a song like Lonely Girl at this point. It'll be so pretending. I love how she stays true and tells nothing but only the truth about her life.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally someone said it.

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:03 PM
nique is online now Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Lol, I was confused for a moment. I thought you were describing BT... Cause the lyrics sound pretty teenage girly to me.

Anyway, like Nicotine Head said: different strokes for different folks.

IMO she's AMAZING at fun! I love her fun songs! Usually. This just didn't cut it for me. And stating a different opinion shouldn't be a crime or have someone else's enjoyment of the song ruined. You like it. Great. Some don't. Also great.

It's all cool

Becos she IS the angry teenage girl when she is with Carey

I mean framing a fist hole on the wall?

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:07 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I'm clam

You are making general assumptions on private opinions. Some of don't like it and some of us love it. We are not annoyed by y'all loving the song, why can't you accept that we're not a fan of this particular song for different reasons? This whole thing is just pointless.

For example I love her fun songs more than her darker songs. This song is just not my cup of tea. So don't be so overdramatic please and try to accept our differences. Thank you.

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:26 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Becos she IS the angry teenage girl when she is with Carey

I mean framing a fist hole on the wall?

I did the same but on a wardrobe door that I made my ex punch through with his fist, haha. I put a little map of NYC next to it to remember the good times too. Now that I think of it both my serious relationships have been kinda ***ked up too, probably because of me. Anywayyyyy

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:31 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
You are making general assumptions on private opinions. Some of don't like it and some of us love it. We are not annoyed by y'all loving the song, why can't you accept that we're not a fan of this particular song for different reasons? This whole thing is just pointless.

For example I love her fun songs more than her darker songs. This song is just not my cup of tea. So don't be so overdramatic please and try to accept our differences. Thank you.

My original comment didn't quote anyone, I was just telling how I feel .

So does my second comment, the only sentence I was replying u was I'm calm.

I'm not bothered by different opinions, I'm totally fine with it, honestly, like u said, it's the beauty in here. What bothers me is ....... Well, I said it already. But that's just my opinion too, it's ok to disagree with me.

Old Post 09-28-2017 08:38 PM