Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

This is #16 in the US

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2017 08:09 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

I like the song. It's not one of my favorites. I think I like it more live because her facial expressions while singing it are great and the sound and energy between her and the wonderful backup singers is nice. Not sure she will sing it on tour but if so it's a fun, dance worthy song with good energy. Can't wait for the album release 😬😬😬

Old Post 10-02-2017 04:10 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I like the song. It's not one of my favorites. I think I like it more live because her facial expressions while singing it are great and the sound and energy between her and the wonderful backup singers is nice. Not sure she will sing it on tour but if so it's a fun, dance worthy song with good energy. Can't wait for the album release 😬😬😬

Have you heard it live? I've been curious to how the vibe of it would be live.

Old Post 10-02-2017 06:36 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Sitting at #21 on US iTunes and What About Us at 19 & 78. #13 and #11 & 31 respectively on the Pop chart. Not bad. Could be better, but I think people are, honestly, salivating waiting for the album...I am anyway. lol

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 10-02-2017 at 11:18 PM

Old Post 10-02-2017 04:14 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Have you heard it live? I've been curious to how the vibe of it would be live.

Yes was at the LA show recently. I think it's a whole different vibe live for this song

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:13 AM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
Yes was at the LA show recently. I think it's a whole different vibe live for this song

Kinda like how come your not here? I feel like that song is so much funnyer and rockyer live

Old Post 10-05-2017 09:32 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Yes. Agreed 😊

Old Post 10-05-2017 04:41 PM