Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Yup!
Heres the story.

https://youtu.be/OLeBB8UpJ6Y

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2017 08:05 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Well she needs the promo now to be able to sell out the tour later! Haha

I don't think so. I think P!nk proved that she is a touring artist, people know her tour shows are amazing, she does crazy stuff in the air, delivers amazing live vocals... the tour will sell no matter what. She doesn't need 100 TV appearances to sell tickets anymore.

Also we're forgetting that she did a summer festival tour as a promo for the new album/new tour.

I'm happy she's doing SNL, she did Ellen recently, so I don't know.. Will she appear at the EMA's? As much as I'd love to see her everywhere and anywhere possible, it's just probably not what she really wants or needs at this stage. But we will see.. maybe she'll do big TV promo around the album release, like morning TV appearances, talks shows, late night with both Jimmys' we will see..

At least, she's giving us SNL.. can't wait for that! I would be happy if she appeared in one sketch too..

Old Post 09-30-2017 10:59 AM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by patr!k
I don't think so. I think P!nk proved that she is a touring artist, people know her tour shows are amazing, she does crazy stuff in the air, delivers amazing live vocals... the tour will sell no matter what. She doesn't need 100 TV appearances to sell tickets anymore.

Also we're forgetting that she did a summer festival tour as a promo for the new album/new tour.

I'm happy she's doing SNL, she did Ellen recently, so I don't know.. Will she appear at the EMA's? As much as I'd love to see her everywhere and anywhere possible, it's just probably not what she really wants or needs at this stage. But we will see.. maybe she'll do big TV promo around the album release, like morning TV appearances, talks shows, late night with both Jimmys' we will see..

At least, she's giving us SNL.. can't wait for that! I would be happy if she appeared in one sketch too..

Nice to see the Irish comming out of the wood work!
I agree she dosent need to do the promo. But I still hope she dose a bit.
I'm going to see her 21st October in Hollywood I'm really hoping she dose a tv show also when I'm there! Ellen would be incredible

Old Post 09-30-2017 11:26 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3
Triple Platinum Record Level

So, my two cents. I have listened to the song quite a few times and slept on it, I let it marinate a little lol. On first listen, I have to say I wasn't impressed, it felt like something was missing. And after I listened to it for 10 (or so) times, I figured out what was missing! Every song that I LOOOOVE has what I call "the 3 seconds" and it's basically the part that most stands out, that gives me chills, etc.

For example: Just Give Me a Reason ("We'll come clean")

Try ("tell me are you just getting BY BY BY WHERE THERE IS...")

What About Us (the high "What about us?" part)

I think I expected an upgrade between Sober and Try, like a rocky ballad or sth.

But it's okay though, I've listened to it probably a hundred times now, and it has grown on me a lot. I also kind of find myself humming it all day and the lyrics are already stuck with me, even though they are kind of cheesy.

What matters most is that it made me super pumped for the album, which I still think will be amazing.

Old Post 10-01-2017 12:07 AM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3
So, my two cents. I have listened to the song quite a few times and slept on it, I let it marinate a little lol. On first listen, I have to say I wasn't impressed, it felt like something was missing. And after I listened to it for 10 (or so) times, I figured out what was missing! Every song that I LOOOOVE has what I call "the 3 seconds" and it's basically the part that most stands out, that gives me chills, etc.

I think I expected an upgrade between Sober and Try, like a rocky ballad or sth.

But it's okay though, I've listened to it probably a hundred times now, and it has grown on me a lot. I also kind of find myself humming it all day and the lyrics are already stuck with me, even though they are kind of cheesy.

What matters most is that it made me super pumped for the album, which I still think will be amazing.

I know what you mean, I feel the same way. It's lacking that something that connects

Old Post 10-01-2017 03:59 AM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

I also realized after listening to it for a while that the ending is waaaay to long, almost makes it impossible to have it in a playlist.
Also it bugs me that she doesn't sing "my love my love my love my drug" at the last chorus..

Old Post 10-01-2017 08:37 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Ninx<3

Her swearing makes that up for me

Old Post 10-01-2017 08:55 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

do you not feel like when she sings beautiful trauma is that 3 seconds?? I always belt that out when I don't it.

Old Post 10-01-2017 10:22 AM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ninx<3

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
do you not feel like when she sings beautiful trauma is that 3 seconds?? I always belt that out when I don't it.

It's the closest thing to the "3 seconds", but it's just not it. She sings it the same way every time, it doesn't give me that umph or whatever. I still love the song tho, it just might not be one of my favs and that's ok.

Old Post 10-01-2017 01:13 PM
Ninx<3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ninx<3 Click here to Send Ninx<3 a Private Message Visit Ninx<3's homepage! Find more posts by Ninx<3 Add Ninx<3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I also realized after listening to it for a while that the ending is waaaay to long, almost makes it impossible to have it in a playlist.
Also it bugs me that she doesn't sing "my love my love my love my drug" at the last chorus..

Yeah, I always hit the button to restart it before it finishes with the ending. It's like 40 seconds long, and I just want to sing and dance. lol.

Old Post 10-01-2017 02:14 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Did you guys try the Spotify fade out/overlap 12 seconds thing? It's perfect! Specially when you listen to it on repeat haha.

Old Post 10-01-2017 02:15 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Did you guys try the Spotify fade out/overlap 12 seconds thing? It's perfect! Specially when you listen to it on repeat haha.

I noticed that too! I was like how long is this outro... oh wait!

Old Post 10-01-2017 04:18 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
I noticed that too! I was like how long is this outro... oh wait!

It's much better with the crossfade.

So if anyone doesn't know what I mean it is this under Settings and Advanced settings.

Attachment: cf.jpg
This has been downloaded 67 time(s).

Old Post 10-01-2017 05:06 PM
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I feel like my fun comment about when every time I try to harmonize "My love, my love, my love, my drug" I always get into Fergies "my hump" got lost in this drama thingie. Is it really ONLY me? Hahaha 😂

It happened to me too!

Old Post 10-01-2017 07:24 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by SergioFunhouse
It happened to me too!

Same!! Only when I first listened just cause I didn't know the lyrics.

Old Post 10-01-2017 08:09 PM