Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Question - did this chart on itunes? If so, do we know how high?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:43 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I feel like my fun comment about when every time I try to harmonize "My love, my love, my love, my drug" I always get into Fergies "my hump" got lost in this drama thingie. Is it really ONLY me? Hahaha 😂

Oh ****! It really does remind me of it too lol

To the whole ranking thing: didn't Dani already say that For Now was her favorite? Or that she cried when she heard it? Or was that someone completely else or a different song... Age and anticipation have gnawed on my memory... Oct 13 is so close yet soooo far!

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:55 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

#20 Itunes absolute bop

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:07 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
#20 Itunes absolute bop
yay!!

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:13 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
#20 Itunes absolute bop

Took over 30 hours to reach there which is scary. Its an instant grat track that should download and chart automatically with album preorders. She really needs to step it up with televised promo.

The late night show lineups until 12/10 are released and shes nowhere to be found on any of them. I really hope SNL isnt the only show shes on...

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:17 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Took over 30 hours to reach there which is scary. Its an instant grat track that should download and chart automatically with album preorders. She really needs to step it up with televised promo.

The late night show lineups until 12/10 are released and shes nowhere to be found on any of them. I really hope SNL isnt the only show shes on...

It is ridiculous but a part of me feels like maybe it's more Pink than her team. I bet she has said she doesn't want a full on promo tour if she's going to tour later.

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:33 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

iTunes:
#2 Australia
#5 New Zealand
#6 South Africa
#15 Canada
#16 Brazil
#19 United States
#19 Norway
#23 Ireland
#27 United Kingdom
#27 Netherlands
#30 Mexico
#30 Switzerland
#31 Austria
#33 Singapore
#36 Russia
#37 France
#37 Germany
#37 Italy
#40 Belgium
#41 Taiwan
#64 Thailand
#87 Canada
#90 Denmark
#120 Australia
#123 Indonesia
#142 New Zealand
#170 Spain

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:38 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
It is ridiculous but a part of me feels like maybe it's more Pink than her team. I bet she has said she doesn't want a full on promo tour if she's going to tour later.

Well she needs the promo now to be able to sell out the tour later! Haha

Maybe they saved it all up for release week. Heres hoping! I need her to do something for UK and Europe, What About Us was a smash there and they really supported it. I would do anything to get her on Graham Norton again, and maybe a televised TV special for the album release!

Old Post 09-29-2017 07:59 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
Love love love the new Sound,! So excited for the Album! Shes at Her best right now!

Did I see you in Berlin??

Old Post 09-29-2017 08:48 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I feel like my fun comment about when every time I try to harmonize "My love, my love, my love, my drug" I always get into Fergies "my hump" got lost in this drama thingie. Is it really ONLY me? Hahaha 😂
no haha but it's so annoying, i dont like BEP/Fergie

Old Post 09-29-2017 08:57 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
#20 Itunes absolute bop

I love the song, Is it what I was expecting? No, but it never is. I never expected what about us!!
I try not to judge songs on their names because there never what I expect, I thought beautiful trauma was going to be a long way to happy type song, but it's not and it's no big deal. I like her music for what it is not for what I want it to be. I know I will love this album for what it is, I love her serious songs, I love her funny songs I love that she really dose have mixed albums a bit of everything

Beautiful trauma wasent the devastating sad song I thought it was going to be but there's still 11 others songs to do that

I hope to hear beautiful trauma on the radio I think it will go down very well and I would love a music video for it! I'm glad she's brought out the title track, so people (non fans) actually know what the albums called

Old Post 09-29-2017 09:08 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

I'll be honest, I want leaked info to be posted in this forum. I always come on here for new information about new songs/albums/tours cause I know it's full of old school pink fans who haven't just jumped on the cart for a short ride & know nothing about her, & who know what to look for (not just fake info) I don't see how it hurts considering it's going to be leaked everywhere else anyway. I understand also that people wish to not get involved with any leaked/spoilers, but can't we have the option? It's as simple as not clicking into the thread. No hating on anyone, & not directing this at anyone in particular.

Old Post 09-29-2017 11:10 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I'll be honest, I want leaked info to be posted in this forum. I always come on here for new information about new songs/albums/tours cause I know it's full of old school pink fans who haven't just jumped on the cart for a short ride & know nothing about her, & who know what to look for (not just fake info) I don't see how it hurts considering it's going to be leaked everywhere else anyway. I understand also that people wish to not get involved with any leaked/spoilers, but can't we have the option? It's as simple as not clicking into the thread. No hating on anyone, & not directing this at anyone in particular.

I think that we are all a small group of select fans that stuck around, and for that we should stick together, agree on things disagree on others but respect each other we are all here for the same thing

I would always be one to avoid spoilers, for tours, Setlist, Ect but when it's a new song out or leaked I will listen to it! I think it's fair to put spoilers on the top of the thread and if you don't want to know anything don't read it!!

In terms of the concert in la, it's different the guys agreed to not say anything and I respect them for keeping their mouths shut but it bugged me so meny people on instagram and Facebook just openly talked about it, and there not even fans, they just happend to get tickets and be in la. Yeah I want to hear about it I'm dying to know but I would love to hear real fans stories (when they are aloud) and not just random la people who quite frankly have probably moved on by now, forgotten about it and really didn't deserve to be there

Old Post 09-29-2017 11:31 PM
Shmoo

idk if anyone cares, but Perez Hilton did a react video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6...eature=youtu.be

I just saw it in her tag on tumblr. lol

Old Post 09-30-2017 12:54 AM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
iTunes:
#2 Australia
#5 New Zealand
#6 South Africa
#15 Canada
#16 Brazil
#19 United States
#19 Norway
#23 Ireland
#27 United Kingdom
#27 Netherlands
#30 Mexico
#30 Switzerland
#31 Austria
#33 Singapore
#36 Russia
#37 France
#37 Germany
#37 Italy
#40 Belgium
#41 Taiwan
#64 Thailand
#87 Canada
#90 Denmark
#120 Australia
#123 Indonesia
#142 New Zealand
#170 Spain

Oh damn, where is Sweden? Didn't she make it to top 200, is that why we're not on there?

Old Post 09-30-2017 08:02 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote