Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma (title track) is releasing tomorrow sep 29th
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23227

Firstly, my post was to Dani about how im proud of her.

Secondly, if you feel guilty, thats on you. The only issue i had was leaked info from her private event brought here publicly..thats it. And people wanting to know more and more from said event cause they dont have patience. I havent said anything else about anything that has been brought here. Youve said over and over how it could have been worse, but with those excuses or not, fact still remains that info was leaked..and brought to her personal site. Slight slap in the face, imo. There were contracts, how hard is it to respect that? Go look, youre free to do what you want, but i dont see why it was smart to post it here publicly...please dont say this site is hardly used or not even linked anywhere. Its still public.

I dont care about single news, video news, or anything you have found by searching the web. I always say thank you. I just would like my view to be respected and not commented on every time cause you dont like it...or it makes you feel guilty.

Moving on. I will continue to post my views, dont like it, theres a block feature.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 02:34 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

Registered: Feb 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 1847

Beautiful and cool song at the same time !

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 03:20 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 4585

gosh..I really donít know what to think of it..itís catchy tho,but I loved what about us the minute i heard it...but this sounds like a iím not dead song...maybe i just have to hear it more

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 03:45 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
patr!k
Major Label Level

Registered: May 2007
Location: Ireland
Posts: 472

I really like it. I understand why they released it as a buzz song, wouldn't release it as a single, but it sounds good and I am sure it will sound even better once we hear it's surrounding on the album. Great album track.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 05:30 PM
patr!k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for patr!k Click here to Send patr!k a Private Message Visit patr!k's homepage! Find more posts by patr!k Add patr!k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: Delirium
Posts: 5582

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Firstly, my post was to Dani about how im proud of her.

Secondly, if you feel guilty, thats on you. The only issue i had was leaked info from her private event brought here publicly..thats it. And people wanting to know more and more from said event cause they dont have patience. I havent said anything else about anything that has been brought here. Youve said over and over how it could have been worse, but with those excuses or not, fact still remains that info was leaked..and brought to her personal site. Slight slap in the face, imo. There were contracts, how hard is it to respect that? Go look, youre free to do what you want, but i dont see why it was smart to post it here publicly...please dont say this site is hardly used or not even linked anywhere. Its still public.

I dont care about single news, video news, or anything you have found by searching the web. I always say thank you. I just would like my view to be respected and not commented on every time cause you dont like it...or it makes you feel guilty.

Moving on. I will continue to post my views, dont like it, theres a block feature.



I wrote what I wrote from the heart. Jeez. Lighten the ***k up.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 05:33 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23227

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I wrote what I wrote from the heart. Jeez. Lighten the ***k up.
pardon me? Cant take responsibility and plays victim. I responded in a direct factual place at your claims. Take your own advice.

I wouldnt have had to say anything if you hadnt brought leaked info here. Its a messageboard where people converse. Facts are facts. Move on. It's been a week or 2 and you still cant accept that. Not my fault.


Ps - when i said i dont care, i mean i dont have a problem with it, hence me saying thank you cause ive always appreciated what youve done for our community of fans..just that one simple thing..which isnt hard to believe..but it just seems like im not allowed to believe that.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 09-29-2017 at 05:57 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 05:45 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 3400

odai, seriously, i don't get why you're still wasting your time here

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 05:54 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 3400

why did you delete the msg, sweetheart?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:01 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23227

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
why did you delete the msg, sweetheart?
cause i dont need to play into it anymore. Thats why, sweetheart. Max the pot-stirrer.

But just to show you, i dont care about it...I said "right. It is what it is is."

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:02 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: Delirium
Posts: 5582

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
pardon me? Cant take responsibility and plays victim. I responded in a direct factual place at your claims. Take your own advice.

I wouldnt have had to say anything if you hadnt brought leaked info here. Its a messageboard where people converse. Facts are facts. Move on. It's been a week or 2 and you still cant accept that. Not my fault.


Ps - when i said i dont care, i mean i dont have a problem with it, hence me saying thank you cause ive always appreciated what youve done for our community of fans..just that one simple thing..which isnt hard to believe..but it just seems like im not allowed to believe that.



I am talking about blocking you if I donít like posts. Iím 30 babe.

I did NOT bring leaked information here. I discussed what was shared, I sourced basically VERY FEW bits of information with links, which according to you is fine. They are technically bits of information that I found on the web, no? Theyíre ok to be discussed, dissected and shared elsewhere but letís pretend they donít exist to the 50 people on this inactive forum? I mean... come on.

Listen, I like you, Iím sorry I even said anything. You do you.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:09 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Apr 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1407

I feel like my fun comment about when every time I try to harmonize "My love, my love, my love, my drug" I always get into Fergies "my hump" got lost in this drama thingie. Is it really ONLY me? Hahaha 😂

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:21 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 3400

seriously mac, you're the only one making a drama out of nowhere...

i asked dani if she would rank the new songs, i just wanted to know if she like them more than previous stuff and if BT was her fave or not out of the new ones, that's it. And it's not cuz i want more more and mooore, i'm curious about the new album of course, but after all, it would've been just a die-hard fan opinion that wouldn't mean anything tbh cuz probably me and dani have totally different taste, she probably likes songs that i don't like and viceversa. It was just talking...
She said she wouldn't have share a single word about the show and it's fine.
I replied to her and i guess she perfectly got what I meant and e v e r y t h i n g was F I N E.

but you came here
saying Dani is classy (and of course she is)... in that way, hinting me, odai or everybody else say something about new stuff are not even respectful.

you can find thousands of nasty nicknames for me, i really don't care
but being so mean with someone like Odai is definitely not... classy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:24 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Apr 2006
Location: Milano, Italy
Posts: 3400

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I feel like my fun comment about when every time I try to harmonize "My love, my love, my love, my drug" I always get into Fergies "my hump" got lost in this drama thingie. Is it really ONLY me? Hahaha 😂

lol
no i'm with you ahah

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:25 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23227

quote:
Originally posted by Ľ Dani
I haven't said a word yet and I'll stick to that.

But it doesn't really matter what I or other people think anyway right... we have different tastes all of us - this thread proves that

Two weeks left!!!

hey max. I quoted this. Nothing to do with your post, sorry. It was in response to her going and refusing to say anything. Thats it. then like always, i got posts claiming i need to do this and that.

Ps nasty nick names? Not at all, ive seen your posts to Odai... stirring the pot. Its a phrase.

AND Im not being mean to him. Im being direct with facts cause he was talking to me. I dont beat around the bush, I just say it.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 09-29-2017 at 06:31 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:26 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: May 2004
Location: TORONTO
Posts: 23227

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
I am talking about blocking you if I donít like posts. Iím 30 babe.

I did NOT bring leaked information here. I discussed what was shared, I sourced basically VERY FEW bits of information with links, which according to you is fine. They are technically bits of information that I found on the web, no? Theyíre ok to be discussed, dissected and shared elsewhere but letís pretend they donít exist to the 50 people on this inactive forum? I mean... come on.

Listen, I like you, Iím sorry I even said anything. You do you.

youre right, you didnt, another poster(s) did.

Anyway, i felt the need to respond to you and what you said. My original post still stands about leaked info..unfortunately it went this far.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2017 06:38 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.