Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk on 60 minutes Australia
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skye
World Tour Level

P!nk on 60 minutes Australia

P!nk will be on Australias 60 minutes (in the next few weeks I assume) they said coming soon. From what it looks like they interview her from her home & Her, Carey & Willow are all part of it. Wondering if tour announcement is on its way, as it looks like a very personal interview & also a few cd stores down here are running comps to win a meet & greet with her when shes on tour next, seems a strange comp to have if there's no known tour planned.

60 minutes is on channel 9 Sunday nights

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2017 12:52 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Thanks for posting!

Please let us know if they reveal a date. 9Now won't allow people outside Australia to even view anything on the page, let alone a video, so kind of difficult to get information myself.

Need to find a workaround this.

Old Post 09-24-2017 01:36 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: P!nk on 60 minutes Australia

quote:
Originally posted by skye
P!nk will be on Australias 60 minutes (in the next few weeks I assume) they said coming soon. From what it looks like they interview her from her home & Her, Carey & Willow are all part of it. Wondering if tour announcement is on its way, as it looks like a very personal interview & also a few cd stores down here are running comps to win a meet & greet with her when shes on tour next, seems a strange comp to have if there's no known tour planned.

60 minutes is on channel 9 Sunday nights

She did already reveal she's touring AU and NZ from July next year.

Old Post 09-24-2017 01:47 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Hopefully she wil spill if she's coming to EU before or after.

Old Post 09-24-2017 02:34 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i'm pretty sure that in one of the interview she did recently she said she'll be back in australia for tour from july to september.

Old Post 09-24-2017 02:39 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
i'm pretty sure that in one of the interview she did recently she said she'll be back in australia for tour from july to september.

Here: http://www.theedge.co.nz/home/shows...with-pink-.html

They reveal she will be in New Zealand in September, then they say that she's in Australia in July.

Old Post 09-24-2017 02:52 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Oh wow I completely missed that interview! I heard she was coming but wasn't sure if it was just a promo type visit. Going by the July-September dates of touring Oz, seems to be the same as her usual touring schedule. If so I'd imagine there could be a Europe tour before she heads to Australia & U.S possibly Feb & again Oct?

Old Post 09-24-2017 06:57 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

aNy previews?

Old Post 09-25-2017 05:11 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Yay, awesome. Can't wait for a proper in depth interview

Old Post 09-25-2017 11:00 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by nique
aNy previews?

No strangely there isn't yet. They usually only advitise after the episode what will be on the next weeks episode, but they showed a 2 minute snip of Pink with Carey & Willow (with what seemed to be at a house) & said coming soon to 60 minutes. So ATM that's all I know. But Pink & Carey were sitting next to each other on chairs being interviewed & then Willow walked in & sat on Careys lap. Then they showed them walking around & her manager was there at one point too.

Old Post 09-26-2017 01:39 AM
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
Yay, awesome. Can't wait for a proper in depth interview

Same!

Old Post 09-26-2017 01:40 AM
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by skye
No strangely there isn't yet. They usually only advitise after the episode what will be on the next weeks episode, but they showed a 2 minute snip of Pink with Carey & Willow (with what seemed to be at a house) & said coming soon to 60 minutes. So ATM that's all I know. But Pink & Carey were sitting next to each other on chairs being interviewed & then Willow walked in & sat on Careys lap. Then they showed them walking around & her manager was there at one point too.

Thanks hon.

Old Post 09-26-2017 02:27 AM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Ohhh, that's exciting! Is a 60 Minutes Australia show about one topic or more topics? I mean, do you think it will be only on P!nk or will P!nk get just a little segment?

Anyway, I'm excited for in-depth interviews this era! I don't think we really got anything major on the new songs from her. Maybe this is where she really talks about some of the themes

Old Post 09-26-2017 11:29 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Ohhh, that's exciting! Is a 60 Minutes Australia show about one topic or more topics? I mean, do you think it will be only on P!nk or will P!nk get just a little segment?

Anyway, I'm excited for in-depth interviews this era! I don't think we really got anything major on the new songs from her. Maybe this is where she really talks about some of the themes

I'm pretty sure they usually have 2 stories in the one episode but one main story, so hopefully that's pinks. I still can't find much about it so they seem to be keeping it pretty quiet ATM for some reason. I'm only assuming that it's cause they'll announce her tour(?) I'm not sure when it was recorded but I think they were asking willow about losing her tooth, so pretty recent

Old Post 09-28-2017 01:52 AM
skye
World Tour Level

I'm guessing pinks interview on 60 minutes could be next Sunday. They still haven't announced it yet but in the time slot after 60 minutes next week they're airing TTAL live.

Ok so pink WILL 100% be on Oz 60 minutes this Sunday, then straight after TTAL live will be on. This is what they did with TTAL tour announcement so we'll see.

Last edited by skye on 10-04-2017 at 10:32 AM

Old Post 10-01-2017 11:25 AM