Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > iHeartRadio Music Festival 2017 - Media thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CLD
Triple Platinum Record Level

Thank you!! Another video to add to the collection

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-23-2017 08:11 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Setlist predictably but not in a bad way
You guys are right, it's vagas, it's a party
Im just surprised she didn't sing just like a pill, maybe she will rest it for a while, I don't mind, I've literally hurd pill live 22 times
After resting get the party started for an era I aprisiate it so much more now

I'm very happy she's singing just like fire I was so happy she did it in Berlin. It's a chance for fans to hear it live!! I love the song but too meny songs get forgotten because they are "just a sound track" I would love more than anything to hear her sing feel good time!!!!

I'm also delighted there's a quality recording of funhouse /just a girl. I loved it in Berlin I was worried she wouldent sing it because last time she did it with gwen

I really hope that it's not a carbon copy for her we can survive perform, I'm really hoping for something special something different, old, new, rare, cover, anything at all just something abit different

The only thing I would add to vagas would have been river, we need a quality recording of it!!!

Old Post 09-23-2017 09:16 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Thanks for the links!

She had so much fun.

Did anyone else notice the little heart on her cheek like Marina?

Old Post 09-24-2017 07:32 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Setlist predictably but not in a bad way
You guys are right, it's vagas, it's a party
Im just surprised she didn't sing just like a pill, maybe she will rest it for a while, I don't mind, I've literally hurd pill live 22 times
After resting get the party started for an era I aprisiate it so much more now

I'm very happy she's singing just like fire I was so happy she did it in Berlin. It's a chance for fans to hear it live!! I love the song but too meny songs get forgotten because they are "just a sound track" I would love more than anything to hear her sing feel good time!!!!

I'm also delighted there's a quality recording of funhouse /just a girl. I loved it in Berlin I was worried she wouldent sing it because last time she did it with gwen

I really hope that it's not a carbon copy for her we can survive perform, I'm really hoping for something special something different, old, new, rare, cover, anything at all just something abit different

The only thing I would add to vagas would have been river, we need a quality recording of it!!!

i hope she never retires JLAP it's one of her best ones live. Plus she always goes touchy touchy <3

Old Post 09-24-2017 07:35 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

thanks so much Odai!

She really is better than ever vocally. Wow. She also seems to have a stronger passion this time around when she sings, compared to TTAL era. Like kind of fuelled by anger and frustration. I think it's a good sign creatively

Old Post 09-25-2017 10:49 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Faaaar faaar faaaaaaar from my favorite performances tbh but thank you so much for uploading!

Old Post 09-26-2017 10:39 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Faaaar faaar faaaaaaar from my favorite performances tbh but thank you so much for uploading!

Judging as a fan at the start of a new era, I wanted more.

Had this been just a casual performance not marking a new era, or perhaps at the time of Just Like Fire being released, I would have been over the moon with it!

I was watching the livestream and as soon as the drums intro for So What started, I was let down because I knew she was going to end with it. I was hoping for a new song, or at the very least, a 6th song.

Old Post 09-26-2017 01:52 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Judging as a fan at the start of a new era, I wanted more.

Had this been just a casual performance not marking a new era, or perhaps at the time of Just Like Fire being released, I would have been over the moon with it!

I was watching the livestream and as soon as the drums intro for So What started, I was let down because I knew she was going to end with it. I was hoping for a new song, or at the very least, a 6th song.

Yeah, I guess I'm just a spoiled P!nk fan and been blessed with amazing performances from her that this seemed all too choppy and clumsy. Also, from the few WAU performances we got this must have been my least favorite. She really got into gear with the FH/JAG mashup - and her vocals stood out with the cover IMO not with her own material - and that bled into the beginnings of JLF, but mid-song it all went away again quickly. She looked amazing though!

Old Post 09-26-2017 08:34 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote