Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful trauma in itunes
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Beautiful trauma in itunes

Has anyone else found that iTunes on iPad won't play any song on the album not released as a single? I prepurchased the album and can play it on my phone. On my iPad it will not play most of the songs, and selecting a song simply opens a pop up offering 3 months of Apple Music for free.when I decline this, it still won't play the song!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:09 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Re: Beautiful trauma in itunes

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
Has anyone else found that iTunes on iPad won't play any song on the album not released as a single? I prepurchased the album and can play it on my phone. On my iPad it will not play most of the songs, and selecting a song simply opens a pop up offering 3 months of Apple Music for free.when I decline this, it still won't play the song!!!

Let it be. Playing with it is going to mess it up more. Make sure you’re signed back in and have the album added to your library through cloud and let it be. When the other tracks were added (BT, WYW), it took a day or two to start playing. Same with album.

What you can do is hit shuffle in album and it should still play the other tracks even if they’re greyed out.

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:33 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

I'll let it be like you suggest; shuffle skips the songs as well.

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:15 PM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
I'll let it be like you suggest; shuffle skips the songs as well.

Go to your settings > storage > music > scroll down to Pink > Delete the entire album.

Open the iTunes Store app > click on the three dots icon on the bottom right > go to "Purchased" > "Not on this phone/ipad" > find Pink > Beautiful Trauma > download them again.

It's a messy situation sometimes with pre-orders, but this should work. I had the same problem.

Let me know if it works!

Old Post 10-14-2017 12:33 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Using this thread, I thought I would also get the digital booklet, do you think it's going to be available later?

Old Post 10-14-2017 05:41 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Go to your settings > storage > music > scroll down to Pink > Delete the entire album.

Open the iTunes Store app > click on the three dots icon on the bottom right > go to "Purchased" > "Not on this phone/ipad" > find Pink > Beautiful Trauma > download them again.

It's a messy situation sometimes with pre-orders, but this should work. I had the same problem.

Let me know if it works!

Thank you! This worked

Old Post 10-14-2017 10:17 PM