Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Are you going to listen to the album if it leaks before release date?
Are you going to listen to the album if it leaks before release date?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, I will listen to the leaks. 40 81.63%
No, I will wait till the album release. 9 18.37%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

More than likely.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2017 01:00 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

I wish I were stronger, but I'll definitely listen.

Preordered on iTunes (2 versions, clean and explicit, Amazon US (2 versions, clean and explicit) and will pick up 2 CDs and vinyl in London, so I'm making up for it...

Old Post 09-16-2017 01:36 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Definitely. I have Apple Music so I'm technically not even paying for the album anyways.

Old Post 09-16-2017 06:56 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

If it comes out in full, yeah. Not like 7/13 tracks.

Old Post 09-16-2017 10:39 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Absolutley

Old Post 09-17-2017 12:00 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

I would like to wait but 100% would listen to the leak. It's the whole "everyone has heard it but me thing"! Also a few of my friends have heard the album & they have mixed opinions about it, so I'm dying to give mine!!!

Old Post 09-18-2017 11:50 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by skye
I would like to wait but 100% would listen to the leak. It's the whole "everyone has heard it but me thing"! Also a few of my friends have heard the album & they have mixed opinions about it, so I'm dying to give mine!!!

None of your friends have heard the album, lol....

Old Post 09-19-2017 04:30 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
Half the industry has heard it. She’s been having listening parties all over the place.

Old Post 09-20-2017 03:06 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

Yes they have.
...& you know me how exactly?🤔🙄

Last edited by skye on 09-21-2017 at 02:27 AM

Old Post 09-21-2017 01:58 AM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackrosefore

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I will 100%. But that doesn't stop me from buying the album on the release date.

What he said.

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:09 AM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Half the industry has heard it. She’s been having listening parties all over the place.

That's been 6 songs, that's not the album itself. Huge difference....

So when someone says their friends have heard the album, sounds like they're saying they've heard the entire album.

Old Post 09-21-2017 08:37 AM
» Dani

quote:

So when someone says their friends have heard the album, sounds like they're saying they've heard the entire album.

Yeah, the entire album. Not just 6 songs. That was for the secret gig.

Old Post 09-21-2017 08:43 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:

6 songs was the LA gig. I know people who work at radio stations that have heard the entire album. Like Tommy said, there's been many listening parties so far for industry people (newspaper reviewers, radio stations, etc).

We as regular buyers just have to wait until release date.

Old Post 09-21-2017 09:42 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
6 songs was the LA gig. I know people who work at radio stations that have heard the entire album. Like Tommy said, there's been many listening parties so far for industry people (newspaper reviewers, radio stations, etc).

We as regular buyers just have to wait until release date.

Old Post 09-21-2017 10:30 AM
skye
World Tour Level

quote:

You're one of those people are you? Wasn't you or someone you know so it's not true?😂
If I was going to Make up something like that I'd say I've myself heard it, no need for me to go out of my way to make up stories to impress nobodies to me like you

Old Post 09-21-2017 10:35 AM