Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Heads up: Beautiful Trauma tour may be soon upon us!
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
truluv
#1 Single Level

I think we'll get tourdates a couple days after the album release and a tourstart in feb./march

I just hope we don't get 20 different categories (like golden/bronze/platinum tickets) to choose from, not really a fan of that.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-12-2017 05:42 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by truluv
I think we'll get tourdates a couple days after the album release and a tourstart in feb./march

I just hope we don't get 20 different categories (like golden/bronze/platinum tickets) to choose from, not really a fan of that.

The new trend is to have those categories... typical ticketing right now is:

General Admission
Early Entry GA (package, usually 2-3x face value)
Seated (usually upper tier and lower facing stage)
Premium Seated (lower tier on sides)
VIP package #1 (premium seat)
VIP package #2 with Lounge access (premium seat)
VIP meet and greet (premium seat/designated area)

I hope she does a meet and greet package. It usually helps in dropping down the prices for the rest of the categories because they charge at least $1,000 for M&G these days.

Old Post 09-12-2017 07:39 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
If I'm not mistaken, Pink announced TTAL tour the week of release... save up just in case

Ffs, when did they go on sale I can't remember?? I'm away when the album comes out, I can't deal with ticket stress and being in a different time zone, I'm not home till October 24th

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:08 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

General Admission

I hope she does a meet and greet package. It usually helps in dropping down the prices for the rest of the categories because they charge at least $1,000 for M&G these days.

I know this is a whole nother conversation but I don't know how I would feel about paying to meet her. As a huge fan that's never met her and would love to but the Ide of paying for it is really werid to me. I would definitely do it don't get me wrong I'm not saying she's not worth it. But I think it's really weird.... Maybe it's just me.

Also I hate all this vip, golden, superior seats bull
I would prefer everyone is ga at a reasonable price and everyone has the same chance to get to the frunt

The only way I would ever be happy about a vip /early entry ticket would be if my spot was 100% reserved at the barrier. .05m marked off by tape and that's my spot. Because honestly for all the money I spent on vip Last tour I still qed and still had so much stress getting to the frunt and securing a spot.

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:19 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

The pop star refused payment from a real estate mogul who sat in the front row of her Barclays Center show in Brooklyn Monday night and offered $75,000 cash for a few pictures and a meet-and-greet backstage.

The singer refused, reportedly saying, I dont do meet and greets.

from 2013

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/13/pink-...eet-and-greets/

Old Post 09-12-2017 08:37 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by nique
The pop star refused payment from a real estate mogul who sat in the front row of her Barclays Center show in Brooklyn Monday night and offered $75,000 cash for a few pictures and a meet-and-greet backstage.

The singer refused, reportedly saying, I dont do meet and greets.

from 2013

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/13/pink-...eet-and-greets/

I LOVE HER.

Old Post 09-12-2017 09:34 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I LOVE HER.

Can someone explain to me why not having Meet & Greets is admirable?

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:04 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

I understood it as if he was like I can buy anything for money, and her just saying I don't do meet and greets, but she actually meant more like save your money, you can't buy me. I donno. That's how I got it at least. I know she has done meet and greets and I know there has been times when she said she is not doing it anymore.

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:10 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:

General Admission

Early entry GA? Where can I read more about that? What does it mean exactly? No queuing but ending up front row anyway? Oooo I like!

Old Post 09-13-2017 05:12 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Early entry GA? Where can I read more about that? What does it mean exactly? No queuing but ending up front row anyway? Oooo I like!

Thats what the VIP was on TTAL tour.
Enter before the regular GA people....

Old Post 09-13-2017 06:00 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Thats what the VIP was on TTAL tour.
Enter before the regular GA people....

Ya but the VIP tickets were 350 dollars.

Old Post 09-13-2017 06:35 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Ya but the VIP tickets were 350 dollars.

Yup.... I'd expect to see something like that again.
They could probably do less if they disnt have the VIP bag, which I didnt care about anyway.

I really hate all these package deals.
I miss when it was all just regular GA

Old Post 09-13-2017 07:08 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:

I couldn't find it. But I remember she mentioned it is because she likes to have a connection to the people that she meets.

Old Post 09-13-2017 01:34 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

For me its admirable for a couple reasons.
Even though these words weren't said, I feel like NOT doing paid meet and greets lets P!nk and her fans stand more as equals.
Taking money almost kind of puts off a vibe that "my time is worth more than yours".
Instead its more like "dude, I'm a just person... just like you".

She doesnt refuse to meet fans. Lots of members here have been lucky enough to meet her over the years. She is always friendly.
It shows that she DOES care about the fans, and its not all about money. She could make a decent stack of cash from paid meet and greets, but thats not her top priority.

I'm sure if a meet and greet package occurred, I'd maybe end up paying for it once, depending on price.... but really,
i'm happy this hasnt come to exist yet.

The random good luck, "holy ****" moments I think mean more anyway.

Old Post 09-13-2017 02:28 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
For me its admirable for a couple reasons.
Even though these words weren't said, I feel like NOT doing paid meet and greets lets P!nk and her fans stand more as equals.
Taking money almost kind of puts off a vibe that "my time is worth more than yours".
Instead its more like "dude, I'm a just person... just like you".

She doesnt refuse to meet fans. Lots of members here have been lucky enough to meet her over the years. She is always friendly.
It shows that she DOES care about the fans, and its not all about money. She could make a decent stack of cash from paid meet and greets, but thats not her top priority.

I'm sure if a meet and greet package occurred, I'd maybe end up paying for it once, depending on price.... but really,
i'm happy this hasnt come to exist yet.

The random good luck, "holy ****" moments I think mean more anyway.

Exactly.

Old Post 09-13-2017 03:53 PM