Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Official "What About Us" Remixes EP on Friday, 15/9/2017
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Official "What About Us" Remixes EP on Friday, 15/9/2017

Official remixes EP is out Friday 15/9/2017 (today or tomorrow depending on where you are!)

HQ artwork, thanks to Max: Click Here

Tracklist:
1. What About Us (Cash Cash Remix) 3:53
2. What About Us (Madison Mars Remix) 3:33
3. What About Us (Pink Panda Remix) 3:19
4. What About Us (Barry Harris Remix) 3:41

Make sure to download each track separately and stream them as much as possible! All of this counts towards the charts for What About Us!

Attachment: remixes-sml.jpg
This has been downloaded 143 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-14-2017 07:04 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

we did it lol

I'm not a fan of remixes but these are not that bad, way better than the old bimbo jones remix we used to have

I think this is the first single to get a "decent" Remixes EP.
God Is A DJ had a totally random one, released a year later with a random picture as cover artwork, Stupid Girls Remixed was released as Vinyl in UK only.

Old Post 09-14-2017 07:07 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/w...ep/id1282163445

Available now!

Old Post 09-15-2017 06:32 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

For those who use Spotify:
https://open.spotify.com/album/0fnh...aDx?si=2Cc944CZ

Old Post 09-15-2017 06:38 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I liked them! Especially the first one. I am totally gonna play these at parties💃🏽

Old Post 09-15-2017 06:54 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Cash Cash is my favorite too!

Keep streaming the remixes guys, and also, if/when (support ha!) you buy them on iTunes, buy each track separately so they count as 4 sales instead of 1 bundle sale.

Sure, it's an additional $2.15 that you pay as separate tracks, but it will make a huge difference especially in the US.

Old Post 09-15-2017 07:54 AM
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Cash Cash is my favorite too!

Keep streaming the remixes guys, and also, if/when (support ha!) you buy them on iTunes, buy each track separately so they count as 4 sales instead of 1 bundle sale.

Sure, it's an additional $2.15 that you pay as separate tracks, but it will make a huge difference especially in the US.

***..... doesn't matter how much I love an artist, I'll never buy their songs multiple times. What kinda money do you people have?

Apple Music for the win !

Old Post 09-15-2017 03:57 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

Loving the first one too! 👌😀🙌

Old Post 09-15-2017 11:48 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Am I the only one who enjoys the Madison Mars remix more?

Old Post 09-17-2017 05:31 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim
***..... doesn't matter how much I love an artist, I'll never buy their songs multiple times. What kinda money do you people have?

I understand what you are saying, but Pink doesn't release material very often so what's $5 every few years for a couple of remixes that will help her chart higher?

Don't think of it as "I'm being a loyal fan" BS, but more of: as long as she is successful, she can continue to do music the way she wants and have a big budget to put together a beautiful tour for us all.

If you actually think about it, the maximum you spend on Pink's music every album cycle is like... $25-$30, between album, lead single, a re-release and a couple of mixes. She's worth that amount for me to keep her going.

But hey, stream the remixes! That is also big support and every little bit counts!

Old Post 09-17-2017 06:20 PM
Dani

quote:

Seems like it. But it's ok to think differently than everyone else ;P lol.

Old Post 09-18-2017 06:31 AM
Dani

quote:

Spotify is better.

But are you saying you're not buying her albums either? Thought I read it in another thread.

Old Post 09-18-2017 06:32 AM
M*A*X*IT

quote:

it's my fave out of 4 tbh.

Old Post 09-18-2017 02:56 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clubchris
World Tour Level

Actually loving the last one as a well as the cash cash one😀

Old Post 09-18-2017 07:04 PM
clubchris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clubchris Click here to Send clubchris a Private Message Find more posts by clubchris Add clubchris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Spotify is better.

But are you saying you're not buying her albums either? Thought I read it in another thread.

I said because I have Apple Music, I'm technically not buying her new album. Because you get everything you want on Apple Music for paying 10$ a month.

Also, what's with some of you people and demanding people spend so much money on P!nk. Sorry, love the woman, but my own expenses come first. I can barely afford to live but you guys expect me to buy every single thing she releases, including, remixes, singles, albums, blah blah? No. Not all of us can do that and not all of us want to spend money on the same thing over and over again. Respect other people wishes.

You spending money on the same song but 4 different remixes doesn't mean you're a bigger fan so quit trying to dictate how we show our love and support on here.

Old Post 09-19-2017 05:34 PM