Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink & team currently on location (2nd video?)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Pink & team currently on location (2nd video?)

If you check Kim Bowen's instagram, she's posted that she's working with Pink on set. It looks rather elaborate, so I'm guessing it's for the new video.

Kim is Pink's stylist, by the way.

Not sure if it's necessary to say this, but spoilers ahead...

https://www.instagram.com/thekimbowen

Picture #1
On the wall, "Al + Steve McQueen" - this is Ali MacGaw (Love Story actress), both Ali and Steve MacGaw worked on a movie called The Getaway. Don't know if this holds much significance, but...

Picture #2
This pic shows a letter to Al, and it's signed by Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones.

Picture #3
Another picture on set shows a fridge with Eminem cut outs on it.

Picture #4
There is a severed leg with the caption "**** is getting real"

There are many other pictures too, so feel free to interpret and theorize.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:48 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

my god Odai, i'm so offended by the amount of spoilers, leaks, leakish spoilers and spoilerish leaks you're posting

lol

btw
i really really hope it's a videoshoot set.
There are a lot of "easter eggs" on the set, usually Dave does this kind of stuff

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 09-21-2017 at 02:59 PM

Old Post 09-21-2017 02:56 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Probably video or pics for the booklet

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:03 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Probably video or pics for the booklet

Ryan Aylsworth, the photographer that was on the WAU music video, said the label chose his picture over other 2 photoshoot pics, that means they already did other 2 official photoshoot. With the album being released in less than a month, i don't think they're shooting booklet photos. Maybe it's just a press photoshoot

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:07 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Ryan Aylsworth, the photographer that was on the WAU music video, said the label chose his picture over other 2 photoshoot pics, that means they already did other 2 official photoshoot. With the album being released in less than a month, i don't think they're shooting booklet photos. Maybe it's just a press photoshoot

I'm glad you're up to date and know it all I was just guessing. Whatever they are doing it looks like a creepy murder scene or something, haha.

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Cool thanx for posting, look like a video shoot alright, I hope so anyway, wonder what song it's for

Old Post 09-21-2017 03:56 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I so want to comment on her Insta pics and say it's P!nk and Eminem duet, duh. But I wont.

Cant wait for this one! Definitely the humorous single is apon us.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 09-21-2017 at 04:28 PM

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:15 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Omg I am so ready for the next single and video!!

This looks like it's gonna be crazy fun

Old Post 09-21-2017 04:50 PM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

RCA press site has been updated with 3 promotional pictures.

Old Post 09-21-2017 05:31 PM
2nd_december_x_

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
RCA press site has been updated with 3 promotional pictures.

Do you have a link I can’t find it? X

Old Post 09-21-2017 05:44 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Do you have a link I can’t find it? X

https://www.rcarecords.com/artist/pnk/

Old Post 09-21-2017 05:50 PM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

It's definitely a Eminem duet then...?

Old Post 09-21-2017 06:15 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

someone on twitter saying there's a young version of eminem in the video.

Old Post 09-21-2017 07:07 PM
M*A*X*IT

The pic with the eminem pix was removed

edit: even the one with the leg and "working with p!nk" one

Last edited by M*A*X*IT on 09-21-2017 at 10:11 PM

Old Post 09-21-2017 10:03 PM
» Dani

And what about her TBT picture of her and Xtina? let's stir this up even more!

Old Post 09-22-2017 07:11 AM