Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Happy Birthday P!nk
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
N@tasha
Triple Platinum Record Level

Happy Birthday P!nk

Happy birthday hon, stay awesome and happy... you are an inspiration to us all! Love you forever!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2017 12:39 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♡♡♡

Old Post 09-08-2017 12:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Happy happy birthday you amazing person <3 We love you so much and we are beyond happy you are back!!! Can't wait for the album and this whole new era.

Have an amazing day <3 Hope you get LOT'S of cake and happy vibes.

Old Post 09-08-2017 01:04 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Happy birthday Pink 🎈🎁🎉❤️

Old Post 09-08-2017 01:27 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snow white
Top 100 Charts Level

Happy Birthday P!nk <3 i Love you so much that it hurts

Old Post 09-08-2017 01:53 PM
snow white is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snow white Click here to Send snow white a Private Message Find more posts by snow white Add snow white to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

HAPPY BDAY! <3

Old Post 09-08-2017 02:50 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

Thank you P!nk, for making me want to be better!

Old Post 09-08-2017 03:10 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1P!nk_lover

Happy birthday, P!nk. You are an incredible inspiration and I'm so proud of you. Thank you for your music and your words. You slay.

Old Post 09-08-2017 03:44 PM
1P!nk_lover is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1P!nk_lover Click here to Send 1P!nk_lover a Private Message Find more posts by 1P!nk_lover Add 1P!nk_lover to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVELY LADY IDOL! <3 XOXOXO

Old Post 09-08-2017 03:48 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Happy birthday to the one and only
I hope you are filled with love, happiness and good wine with cheese

Old Post 09-08-2017 05:20 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

Happy birthday Queen P! 🎈❤️ Big big love for you! I can't wait to see you again and dance with you 👻

Old Post 09-08-2017 05:39 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Happy birthday, P!nk! You're the best!

Old Post 09-08-2017 06:04 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
Major Label Level

Happy birthday! P!nk

My role model and my hero!

Old Post 09-08-2017 06:17 PM
HipHopper716 is online now Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

"I told him for my 30th birthday I want Spaghetti-O's - the alphabet ones & a chocolate cupcake. And like, a '79 Lafite Rothschild to go with my spaghetti-o's"

Happy Birthday, P!nk.....
Hope you get it all again.
And maybe some tequila.
❤️

Old Post 09-08-2017 09:02 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Happy Birthday Pink!!!

I don't even have words to express how much you mean to me ❤️

Old Post 09-08-2017 09:22 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote