Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Snapchat Let's Snap!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

Smile Snapchat Let's Snap!

We have a thread for connecting on Instagram so it's only logical that we have one for Snapchat! If you would like to share your username or Snapcode, this is the place to do so.

I don't use Instagram much since they changed their algorithm. Maybe you're like me and moved on? Maybe you use both?

You can either post your username or if you'd like to make it super easy to find friends you can include a picture of your Snapcode. You can find your Snapcode on the main screen by swiping down from the little ghost icon. From there you can your settings and other options. By tapping on your yellow ghost profile you can make it bigger. Do a screen shot and upload the image to Imgur and post the link or resize it to this forums horribly outdated file size of 100kb and upload it directly so that it shows in your post. Then we can just scan your code within the app and you'll be added like that!

Last edited by Black_Keyz on 09-16-2017 at 10:30 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-15-2016 10:50 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

My username is little_peculiar

Old Post 09-15-2016 06:19 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

danieff

can't bother with the ghost picture thing

Old Post 09-16-2016 07:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
danieff

can't bother with the ghost picture thing

Swedes are lazy

Old Post 09-17-2016 02:17 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
Needs Rehab Level

IconJ

Old Post 09-17-2016 06:20 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Snapchat scares me.
I'm old and dont like change.

Old Post 09-19-2016 04:57 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

Ask me

Last edited by cervin on 08-15-2017 at 11:20 AM

Old Post 09-20-2016 02:49 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

None of you, aside Swedish Anna, has added me back. Y'all suck

Old Post 09-20-2016 07:14 AM
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Snapchat scares me.

+1
it's scary how the world leaves us behind

Old Post 09-20-2016 11:29 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
+1
it's scary how the world leaves us behind

I miss the empty internet days. Before everybody was on. Before myspace and facebook and all that.
Building your own ****ty websites and people being like "damn, thats dope. Howd you do it?"
Also, instead of friends lists, you'd just throw a link to your friends website on yours.
:|

Rest in Peace, 1997.

Old Post 09-20-2016 11:36 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
I miss the empty internet days. Before everybody was on. Before myspace and facebook and all that.
Building your own ****ty websites and people being like "damn, thats dope. Howd you do it?"
Also, instead of friends lists, you'd just throw a link to your friends website on yours.

Rest in Peace, 1997.

At that time, i was miming to Spice Girls and playing with My Little Pony.

Old Post 09-20-2016 05:00 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Snapchat scares me.

*high five*

Old Post 09-21-2016 10:23 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:

Rest in Peace, 1997.

Oh, how much I'd like to go back to the '90s ...

Old Post 09-21-2016 10:29 AM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
At that time, i was miming to Spice Girls and playing with My Little Pony.

I do both of these things in 2016. :|

Old Post 09-21-2016 11:03 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
I do both of these things in 2016. :|

And that's why you won't be able to afford tickets to P!nk's retirement tour in 2017

Old Post 09-22-2016 10:40 AM