Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice
Guys if anyone managed tickets and has a spare, my friend would love to attend and he's in LA. Please let me know!

Is your friend in the running for tix already himself?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 10:07 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
If I remember correctly it was just those songs. But my memory isn't that good anymore 5 years later lol And btw a girl I know asked 1iota about the tix and they said they will be "processing requests soon" so looks like we still have a chance! I have such anxiety about this. Been checking my emails constantly for anything from them lol

Thanks!

Alright. When I asked they linked me up to that video we all saw already. Crossing fingers for us all!

Old Post 09-01-2017 10:16 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Is your friend in the running for tix already himself?

Yes, he is! He signed up within the first 20-30 minutes, but you never know. He's in LA.

Old Post 09-02-2017 10:41 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Yes, he is! He signed up within the first 20-30 minutes, but you never know. He's in LA.

That's good. Crossing fingers!

I signed up 10 minutes after she tweeted it. I thought we would get tickets right away so didn't want it to just go to waste so I checked flights etc first, and then selected only one ticket. :/ Thought like if I can't make it it is just one ticket haha. So regret it now that I know the system. Shouldn't have thought too much, just applied. I clicked on it the second she tweeted about it. Oh well, lesson learned. I hope they will send out the tickets today or tomorrow. I doubt I will be able to make it if they do on monday.

Old Post 09-02-2017 11:28 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
That's good. Crossing fingers!

I signed up 10 minutes after she tweeted it. I thought we would get tickets right away so didn't want it to just go to waste so I checked flights etc first, and then selected only one ticket. :/ Thought like if I can't make it it is just one ticket haha. So regret it now that I know the system. Shouldn't have thought too much, just applied. I clicked on it the second she tweeted about it. Oh well, lesson learned. I hope they will send out the tickets today or tomorrow. I doubt I will be able to make it if they do on monday.

I'm sorry Dani

I guess that they are sorting through the applicants now to take locals mostly. It honestly would be what I would do because they don't want to give away many tickets to people abroad and then come the day of the show, half the audience couldn't make it.

If you do get a ticket but can't go, would you pass it on to my friend? I'd be glad to pay for it even! He really wants to go and is a big big fan!

Old Post 09-02-2017 12:44 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I'm sorry Dani

I guess that they are sorting through the applicants now to take locals mostly. It honestly would be what I would do because they don't want to give away many tickets to people abroad and then come the day of the show, half the audience couldn't make it.

If you do get a ticket but can't go, would you pass it on to my friend? I'd be glad to pay for it even! He really wants to go and is a big big fan!

Aww, don't worry. Would be fun to go to LA, hang out with friends and see her but yeah, it's not the whole world if I don't win. Next time!

Yeah, probably. I saw on twitter they took french and uk fans etc for some other shows so I'm being optimistic.

Is he swedish? There was a swedish fan from LA who tweeted me, hehe. But I think the tickets are personal. You'll need the ID with the ticket to get in.

Old Post 09-02-2017 12:53 PM
hookedonspice

quote:
Aww, don't worry. Would be fun to go to LA, hang out with friends and see her but yeah, it's not the whole world if I don't win. Next time!

Yeah, probably. I saw on twitter they took french and uk fans etc for some other shows so I'm being optimistic.

Is he swedish? There was a swedish fan from LA who tweeted me, hehe. But I think the tickets are personal. You'll need the ID with the ticket to get in.

He's American.

Wow! People already got tickets? How were they notified?

Old Post 09-02-2017 01:19 PM
Dani

quote:
He's American.

What? Where did I say they got tickets? It says so when you register that the name had to be correct cause they will check ID's. It was like this on most of her secret gigs. And I signed up as Dani and didn't read this until later so I had to contact them to change it for me and they did thank god.

Old Post 09-02-2017 01:29 PM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
He's American.

I think she meant for other events she has seen non americans selected for tix, meaning that they may select people from outside LA for this gig as well.

Old Post 09-02-2017 05:08 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

A little encouragement from Jyn Erso. 😍

Attachment: image.jpeg
This has been downloaded 46 time(s).

Old Post 09-02-2017 11:13 PM
Dani

So they started giving out tickets. Hope someone on here gets to go so we can get a story ❤️

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:42 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Did anyone get tickets? Please please please! I want a review from someone on here! ☺️

Old Post 09-03-2017 07:45 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
So they started giving out tickets. Hope someone on here gets to go so we can get a story ❤️

Yeah I hate the idea of tickets just going to people in high places or who work for certain companies. Not that's how this is happening but it would be great for a small percentage to be allocated here.

Ticketmaster Ireland are diabolical if a singer or band is in high demand they tend to sell out in 2 mins however their sister company seatwave have them available for triple the price and lots of big companies have them for competitions.

I know this is different as its an album launch so ya gotta have press etc but it only happens once in a blue moon and I reckon the fans would add to the buzz. Haha I ain't even in a position to go just giving my opinion.

Old Post 09-03-2017 09:45 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Donna
Yeah I hate the idea of tickets just going to people in high places or who work for certain companies. Not that's how this is happening but it would be great for a small percentage to be allocated here.

Ticketmaster Ireland are diabolical if a singer or band is in high demand they tend to sell out in 2 mins however their sister company seatwave have them available for triple the price and lots of big companies have them for competitions.

I know this is different as its an album launch so ya gotta have press etc but it only happens once in a blue moon and I reckon the fans would add to the buzz. Haha I ain't even in a position to go just giving my opinion.

I agree with you.

There are still a few of us on the wait list though. So you never know. I hope Jeff and Mirka can make it at least. I need to know today the latest. But I'm ok if it doesn't happen. I've talked to a few fans on Twitter who are going so gonna try to get them to share their experience if none of us makes it.

Old Post 09-03-2017 09:53 AM
Donna

quote:
I agree with you.

There are still a few of us on the wait list though. So you never know. I hope Jeff and Mirka can make it at least. I need to know today the latest. But I'm ok if it doesn't happen. I've talked to a few fans on Twitter who are going so gonna try to get them to share their experience if none of us makes it.

loving your determination and hope whoever goes has an amazing time. Can't wait to hear about it

Old Post 09-03-2017 09:56 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote