Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Apr 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1407

Since its a album launch I don't think the crowd would be too big either. Since she will be playing the new album which is out in more than a month after this gig.
Would they want 5000 people to hear it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 01:34 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
Since its a album launch I don't think the crowd would be too big either. Since she will be playing the new album which is out in more than a month after this gig.
Would they want 5000 people to hear it?



I think I meant to write 1000-1500.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:00 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I don't read so well.
And I can't count very high.



I don't know but I will have to go if I win tickets. I will regret not going. I'll just hope my boss is in her understanding-mood.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:03 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2318

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I don't know but I will have to go if I win tickets. I will regret not going. I'll just hope my boss is in her understanding-mood.


Can't you just bring your laptop and work from LA?
Or do they not do that at your work?

I like your attitude though, from saying no way can you go, to now saying no way you wont go (as long as you have tickets).
I think it'l happen.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:07 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2318

Trying to use reverse psychology on the universe by saying to myself "it's ok if I don't get picked", I mean, my unselfishness here should get me some kind of reward.
"Its cool, you can pick some other fans. I'll be fine"

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:20 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Can't you just bring your laptop and work from LA?
Or do they not do that at your work?

I like your attitude though, from saying no way can you go, to now saying no way you wont go (as long as you have tickets).
I think it'l happen.



I can but I don't want to. Like if I go and pay this much money I wanna go have fun and enjoy it and not think about work. I just hope we'll find out today/tonight about the tickets, so that I can call my boss and maybe work some this weekend and also find someone who will cover up for me tuesday-friday if there are any emergency stuff coming in that cannot wait. Plus I rescheduled the meetings I had booked so it's not a biggie now actually to get those days off.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:20 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Trying to use reverse psychology on the universe by saying to myself "it's ok if I don't get picked", I mean, my unselfishness here should get me some kind of reward.
"Its cool, you can pick some other fans. I'll be fine"



Haha, that's what I did last night too when I decided not to go. Like, it's ok I can't be lucky with Pink every time. It's someone else's turn to be! But when your heart wants something you just have to listen to it, go for it and do your best, or you'll regret it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 02:22 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Registered: Sep 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 79

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
Which concert do you attend in 2012, "Live from Los Angeles" or "VH1 Storytellers"?

From the first one we had video performances for Are We All We Are, How Come You're Not Here, Try, Slut Like You and Blow Me (One Last Kiss)... months later in the Fan Edition of the album we got F**kin' Perfect
so i was wondering what was the full setlist, do you remember?

I'die for a future video release with all of these promo concerts she did during the years to promote the records.
It'll be amazing to finally have Live at La Scala, Live at Riverside Studios, the Flash Mob in New York and both Live From Los Angeles and Storytellers in a proper DVD/BD release <3



I was at the live in LA private concert. I don't remember the set list exactly but yes I love all the videos of those 5 songs from that night. It was at the Sony studios in Culver City. It was a very long day. I think one of the Gotham casting ladies said there were about 400 of us. There was a lot of room. Some on floor and the rest all around against the railings. She played each song at least twice as they wanted it to be perfect since they were recording. I remember her doing HCYNH 3 times because we all knew the words pretty quickly and it became one of my favorite ones. They told us no phones a lot but did not check. I was pretty bummed when she stayed to sign autographs and I had NO phone. A lot of others snuck theirs in. Incredible experience and so much fun! Hoping to make it to this BT one on Wednesday. Fingers crossed for all of us who r on the waitlist!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 07:19 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

quote:
Originally posted by tukigirl21
I was at the live in LA private concert. I don't remember the set list exactly but yes I love all the videos of those 5 songs from that night. It was at the Sony studios in Culver City. It was a very long day. I think one of the Gotham casting ladies said there were about 400 of us. There was a lot of room. Some on floor and the rest all around against the railings. She played each song at least twice as they wanted it to be perfect since they were recording. I remember her doing HCYNH 3 times because we all knew the words pretty quickly and it became one of my favorite ones. They told us no phones a lot but did not check. I was pretty bummed when she stayed to sign autographs and I had NO phone. A lot of others snuck theirs in. Incredible experience and so much fun! Hoping to make it to this BT one on Wednesday. Fingers crossed for all of us who r on the waitlist!



Sounds amazing ❤️ Thanks for sharing!

I'd be happy if at least anyone from here got the chance ❤️ Who knows in the best of worlds we will end up there together all of us ❤️

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 07:21 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

So my friend is wondering if she only did five songs or if you meant like the five songs that made to the video? But she did more? Or?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 07:26 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54310

Ok so like to some people it says "closed". To some it says "waitinglist". Does this mean that they actually sent out tickets to some already? Does anyone know? Maybe we're just ***ked.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:29 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Registered: Dec 2008
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2318

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ok so like to some people it says "closed". To some it says "waitinglist". Does this mean that they actually sent out tickets to some already? Does anyone know? Maybe we're just ***ked.


Mine says waitlist.....
Im still hopeful.
Otherwise its on to plan b c d and e

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:33 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tukigirl21
Underground Label Level

Registered: Sep 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 79

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
So my friend is wondering if she only did five songs or if you meant like the five songs that made to the video? But she did more? Or?


If I remember correctly it was just those songs. But my memory isn't that good anymore 5 years later lol And btw a girl I know asked 1iota about the tix and they said they will be "processing requests soon" so looks like we still have a chance! I have such anxiety about this. Been checking my emails constantly for anything from them lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:45 PM
tukigirl21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tukigirl21 Click here to Send tukigirl21 a Private Message Find more posts by tukigirl21 Add tukigirl21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

Registered: Apr 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1407

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ok so like to some people it says "closed". To some it says "waitinglist". Does this mean that they actually sent out tickets to some already? Does anyone know? Maybe we're just ***ked.


Mine says waitlist!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:57 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Aug 2005
Location: Delirium
Posts: 5583

Guys if anyone managed tickets and has a spare, my friend would love to attend and he's in LA. Please let me know!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 10:05 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.