Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Secret gig in LA next week
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Ummmm.... I'm going as long as I can find a way in.
I shouldn't
But I've done lots of things in my life I shouldn't do.
Shouldnt doesn't eaual won't

You're so right.

Daaaaaamn. I wish I still had vacation. Then I wouldn't even think twice, haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:34 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

You are all crazy.

Have fun Pink. Have fun you guys! I'm soooo not going. If it was in Europe - I'd be considering this but probably I'd choose my vacation anyway. I mean... i just saw her. Twice.

See you in Europe, hope you will be able to join me for a EU promo after all. This time I'll pass.

I wonder if I could win buy writing " I need tix for my Pink-obsessed friends, can i have some?". I wish.

Old Post 09-01-2017 08:54 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
You are all crazy.

Have fun Pink. Have fun you guys! I'm soooo not going. If it was in Europe - I'd be considering this but probably I'd choose my vacation anyway. I mean... i just saw her. Twice.

See you in Europe, hope you will be able to join me for a EU promo after all. This time I'll pass.

I wonder if I could win buy writing " I need tix for my Pink-obsessed friends, can i have some?". I wish.

It's not just a concert. It's album launch.

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:02 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
You are all crazy.

Its not so hard for me.
I was going to be in LA Friday anyway for Fiona.... She hasnt done an official Fiona Apple show in probably four years
Now it just means flying in two days earlier and maybe seeing P!nk, as an addition to the weekend....
Thats if I can find a way in.
Otherwise I'll just hang out in LA with my friend a couple extra days, party on sunset, do weird art **** and make cool jewelry. :]

But yea. Ill find a way to find a way in. Its gonna happen. Hopefully <3

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:03 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Its not so hard for me.
I was going to be in LA Friday anyway for Fiona.... She hasnt done an official Fiona Apple show in probably four years
Now it just means flying in two days earlier and maybe seeing P!nk, as an addition to the weekend....
Thats if I can find a way in.
Otherwise I'll just hang out in LA with my friend a couple extra days, party on sunset, do weird art **** and make cool jewelry. :]

But yea. Ill find a way to find a way in. Its gonna happen. Hopefully <3

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. You'll make it. You always do.

And yeah, this time maybe you're not that crazy - you're not traveling to another part of the world and getting broke - but still, yit's like your 1000000000x gig (and only this year).

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:06 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

And whoever wins the tix - we need a full story. So dont get drunk and black out, stay focus!

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:08 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
It's not just a concert. It's album launch.

And its not just any city...
Its the city of angels. 😬

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:15 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Pic of the day. Me 1100%.

I hate being a libra at times. Really. It happens sometimes that once I think I've made a decision I can stick to it half hearted and then from nowhere, I'm already thinking about what the other option would be like and then I start considering it anyway even though I thought I made up my mind 100%. Hopeless!

Last night I decided to not go even if I win tickets, 100% cause of work and nothing else. Today I donno. I mean logically I should focus on trying to see her in Europe if she comes for promo tour, and do my job here cause I have **** loads to do after I just got back from vacation, but I've rarely ever been logic ever so I could as well end up on that plane to LA. Plus 100% of me wants to go, so it's hard to stop considering it. Help.

What are everyone else's thoughts? Sofia, Josefine, Jeff? Also changed your minds today?

I decided this morning that I won't go but now when I went in here I don't know anymore. I really shouldn't and I should wait for promo in Europe and hopefully Sweden but what if she doesn't come? And what if this concert is super intimate and like 40-50 ppl? do we know anything about the guestlist or venue?

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:17 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
And its not just any city...
Its the city of angels. 😬

Yes ❤️❤️❤️

Daaamn. We'd have so much fun! ***k.

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:17 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Maybe she'll do each song twice.
Once so we can learn it.
Then again so we can sing it. :]

Yay. We get two concerts ❤️

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:20 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
I decided this morning that I won't go but now when I went in here I don't know anymore. I really shouldn't and I should wait for promo in Europe and hopefully Sweden but what if she doesn't come? And what if this concert is super intimate and like 40-50 ppl? do we know anything about the guestlist or venue?

Decisions, decisions.

Nah. They won't ever do 50 people more like 1000-5000 people which is still intimate!

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:22 AM
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Decisions, decisions.

Nah. They won't ever do 50 people more like 1000-5000 people which is still intimate!

I guess! Haha

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:24 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Decisions, decisions.

I say 300-500 people 😬

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:26 AM
Dani

quote:
I say 300-500 people 😬

Are you kidding me.

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:32 AM
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Are you kidding me.

I don't read so well.
And I can't count very high.

Old Post 09-01-2017 09:42 AM