Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Pink and Snapchat
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani

Pink and Snapchat

Am I the only one who's been wanting her to get Snapchat? That'd be so much fun. I know she said she prefers Instagram because she doesn't have Snapchat on that radio interview but ye still. Like if she snapped from the bus sometimes and backstage from before a show and afterwards. And around the album release etc. Would be so so cool! Instagram is nice but it's nothing compared to snap where it's like "in the moment" which is so awesome! Plus all those funny filters you just can't get enough of. Imagine that, if she recorded something with those filters that make your voice super funny. Plus she doesn't have to tell everyone she has it, just us on the boards that love her extra much. I donno I've been telling her a couple of times on Instagram to get it but she never seems to listen to me. Ever.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2017 09:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Re: Pink and Snapchat

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Am I the only one who's been wanting her to get Snapchat? That'd be so much fun. I know she said she prefers Instagram because she doesn't have Snapchat on that radio interview but ye still. Like if she snapped from the bus sometimes and backstage from before a show and afterwards. And around the album release etc. Would be so so cool! Instagram is nice but it's nothing compared to snap where it's like "in the moment" which is so awesome! Plus all those funny filters you just can't get enough of. Imagine that, if she recorded something with those filters that make your voice super funny. Plus she doesn't have to tell everyone she has it, just us on the boards that love her extra much. I donno I've been telling her a couple of times on Instagram to get it but she never seems to listen to me. Ever.

I'm guilty of using my snapchat to put filters on her.... pointing my phone at the TV while she does interviews....
Also we should have thought to just take snaps of her on stage, with the filters.
I coulda thrown a filter on her RIVERS performance.

Old Post 08-23-2017 10:21 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: Re: Pink and Snapchat

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I'm guilty of using my snapchat to put filters on her.... pointing my phone at the TV while she does interviews....
Also we should have thought to just take snaps of her on stage, with the filters.
I coulda thrown a filter on her RIVERS performance.

Lmao! Too funny, haha.

I know we can but I want her to do it Like why not. Pink gimme one reason? Lazy?

Old Post 08-23-2017 10:30 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Well since I so don't use it, I'm fine with her not useing it
I think she's too busy tho... 2 kids, full time mom. I'm sure her snap chat would be hilarious though lol

Old Post 08-24-2017 12:23 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

i just feel like this snapchat thing requires way too much time and effort. i don't think she cares enough to do that and she is definitely more "private" than broadcasting Jamison's poop or sth

Old Post 08-24-2017 09:14 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

They are taking it down soon. we had facebook conference at work, they own snapchat and from what they say instagram does pretty much the same and got more users in shorter time so they think it's better to invest in IG than Snapchat.

But that's just what I've heard. I like her little "behing the scenes" videos from time to time.

Old Post 08-24-2017 02:11 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Shes more a photo person than video. Snap is another time waster imo.

Old Post 08-24-2017 06:39 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Facebook owns snapchat? When did that happen?

Old Post 08-24-2017 06:44 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by nique
Facebook owns snapchat? When did that happen?
pretty sure they own insta too. If you notice, the apps/sites are linked now.

Old Post 08-24-2017 07:34 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

FB owns IG.

But my understanding was that they tried to buy snap and snap turned it down. And now snap is tanking because the CEO married Miranda Kerr.

j/k

But seriously FB doesn't own SNAP.

I could see her getting a snap. Why not. Can't hurt.

Old Post 08-24-2017 07:39 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

What ever happened to hand written letters?
I just wanna be penpals with P!nk...
Is that too much to ask?

Old Post 08-24-2017 08:39 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Attachment: img_3606.jpg
This has been downloaded 98 time(s).

Old Post 08-25-2017 10:45 AM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er

See that's what I'm talking about! Hahahah😍❤️🤘

Remember this?

https://twitter.com/dani_swedish/st...053468827365381

Last edited by Dani on 08-25-2017 at 01:09 PM

Old Post 08-25-2017 01:04 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Well since I so don't use it, I'm fine with her not useing it
I think she's too busy tho... 2 kids, full time mom. I'm sure her snap chat would be hilarious though lol

I can be her tour snap chatter! I wouldn't mind!✌️Would've been so hilarious and fun!!!!!

Old Post 08-25-2017 10:03 PM
Black_Keyz

Could be fun but she could always post to her Instagram story.

Old Post 08-26-2017 04:43 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote