Triple Platinum Record Level
Registered: Jan 2007
quote: thanks for sharing! exciting!
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Someone on ATRL went to a listening party where they played half of every song except Revenge...this is what they had to say:
At the listening party they played each song from the album in half except Revenge. I think they pay all the money on this one but it still confuses me since the eminem collaboration is nothing new :huh:
1. Whatever You Want: It's produced by Max Martin & Shellback. No other producers on the new album has been told.
2. But We Lost It: A ballad. It's calm and mellow, no dramatic vocals here, kinda like Crystal Ball (vocally)
3. Barbies: Folk song, the lyrics are like "I wish i could go back to play barbies"
4. Where We Go: Uptempo song, the chorus kinda reminded me one avicii song (Maybe Waiting for love?)
5. For Now, Secrets: Pop rock songs, I kinda forgot how they sound like :toofunny2:
6. Better Life: There're hand claps sounds in the backgorund
7. I Am Here : I think this is the one with Billy Mann and the choir
8. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken: Piano ballad with orchestra
9. You Get My Love: A piano only ballad
It's kinda rush so I can't remember all the details, but I think it's more cohesive than TTAL.
There are couple uptempo songs with folk elements, it's something she's never done but doesn't lose her identity.
I didn't hear it in full so I can't judge the whole alburm, but overall it's good, I didn't hear one bad song
About revenge, i think the shock factor might be that she is going to rap as well? I think we heard something like that from the secret gig. Not gonna lie, i have a weird feeling about that one, but we will see
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged