Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma - Information/anticipation thread
Pages (11): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
the fact that the previous collabs weren't that good it doesnt mean this new one's gonna suck.
Collaborations could end up in many ways and bring something totally different.

I hope this will be good. Really do. But even people at the LA gig said that Revenge was their least favorite from the songs she performed that night.

I guess the video will be fun enough though so there's that to be looking forward to.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-26-2017 10:18 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I hope this will be good. Really do. But even people at the LA gig said that Revenge was their least favorite from the songs she performed that night.

I guess the video will be fun enough though so there's that to be looking forward to.

probably it would have been my least fave too. I mean, as a P!nk fan i'm more into different kind of music and rap/hiphop is definitely not my favorite genre, if the other songs she performed are categorizable as rock songs i would preferred those over a rap song.
But hey, one of the crappiest hiphop song i've ever heard is now #1 on BB so maybe Revenge is the perfect single for the USA.

Old Post 09-26-2017 11:45 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

I think the problem with y'all hating on Revenge is

First of all: your basing your opinion on other people's opinion which is very sheepish

Second of all: your basing how good the song is and the potential success of it based on what you have heard about the other songs which in no way correlates. Even if it's the worst song on the album, many people won't know that and it can still be a huge hit. You can't compare it to other songs when it's only the second single (potentially). Its not like she's releasing every song as a single and then people are gonna be like "oh, don't like this new one (revenge)"

Old Post 09-26-2017 07:38 PM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by RiceNorim

First of all: your basing your opinion on other people's opinion which is very sheepish

Second of all: your basing how good the song is and the potential success of it based on what you have heard about the other songs which in no way correlates. Even if it's the worst song on the album, many people won't know that and it can still be a huge hit. You can't compare it to other songs when it's only the second single (potentially). Its not like she's releasing every song as a single and then people are gonna be like "oh, don't like this new one (revenge)"

it's always nice read your kind comments
Thank you for coming and share the truth, i can finally see the light

Old Post 09-26-2017 07:51 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Hm I don't see it as sheepish or hateful at all to discuss the songs. It's just part of the anticipation cause we haven't heard them yet but soon will.

Old Post 09-26-2017 08:10 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
probably it would have been my least fave too. I mean, as a P!nk fan i'm more into different kind of music and rap/hiphop is definitely not my favorite genre, if the other songs she performed are categorizable as rock songs i would preferred those over a rap song.
But hey, one of the crappiest hiphop song i've ever heard is now #1 on BB so maybe Revenge is the perfect single for the USA.

Lol that's true! I just hope it will be great AND smash! But first and foremost I hope it will be a good song. That's what it should be all about and first priority anyway.

Old Post 09-26-2017 08:11 PM
2nd_december_x_

RiceNormin

1) Im basing my opinion on their previous collabd none of which i liked. - Im hoping this one will blow the others out of the water

2) Im sure she said in an interview that this collab is very special well i was excited before but i dont personally class Eminem as very special as its been done before

Old Post 09-26-2017 08:15 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
it's always nice read your kind comments
Thank you for coming and share the truth, i can finally see the light

No problem happy to spread some wisdom, babe xoxoxoxo !

Old Post 09-26-2017 10:33 PM
RiceNorim is online now Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Hm I don't see it as sheepish or hateful at all to discuss the songs. It's just part of the anticipation cause we haven't heard them yet but soon will.

I don't remember saying it's hateful to "discuss songs" anywhere. But yea, Revenge is getting a lot of premature hate based on assumptions and runours. Don't put words in my mouth please, hehe!

Old Post 09-26-2017 10:33 PM
grenno

quote:
I don't remember saying it's hateful to "discuss songs" anywhere. But yea, Revenge is getting a lot of premature hate based on assumptions and runours. Don't put words in my mouth please, hehe!

Oops, oh well.

Old Post 09-26-2017 11:38 PM
M*A*X*IT

pinkspage only got 20 users left and we have a troll too, amazing. lol

Old Post 09-27-2017 12:07 AM
RiceNorim
Top 100 Charts Level

Please stop calling me a troll.... I'm a knome. That word triggers my ptsd.

Old Post 09-27-2017 01:38 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:

First of all: your basing your opinion on other people's opinion...

i concur. We know know nothing until we hear it ourselves.

Old Post 09-27-2017 02:02 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

Didnt she sound in an interview like she was going to say there are more than one collab but stopped herself? Im hoping there will be others...im hopeful on the quality because theyre releasing it as the second single...well, single at all.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 09-27-2017 at 02:13 AM

Old Post 09-27-2017 02:05 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pill123
Double Platinum

Unhappy

Can someone find the f'ing Leak already?? I'm dying here!

Old Post 09-27-2017 03:39 AM
Pill123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pill123 Click here to Send Pill123 a Private Message Find more posts by Pill123 Add Pill123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote