Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > DL: On The Record: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Album Documentary)
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

DL: On The Record: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Album Documentary)

On The Record: P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Album Documentary)
Res: 1280x720
Size: 1.19 GB
Duration: 34:26

DL: https://mega.nz/ #!AuBUiCyT!5DfWKa0oJH2C_VrrCZsfeDQTqyMWha8C8OPgLPv
YDG8

Attachment: thumbsotr.jpg
This has been downloaded 231 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:43 AM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

<3

Thank you!

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:47 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I love you!

Old Post 10-13-2017 11:48 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:08 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lettya
Major Label Level

Odai, as I told you the other day, I'm super grateful for your genius !! Thanks !

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:09 PM
Lettya is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lettya Click here to Send Lettya a Private Message Visit Lettya's homepage! Find more posts by Lettya Add Lettya to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I purchased the Apple Music trial because I couldn't wait. Just finished watching it and now I saw this But thank you!!

I cried watching it. It just feels so incredible to have been with her on this journey all these years. And she just keeps evolving and putting herself out there. It feels like an honor to be her fan.

It also touches me so much to see how she's built this amazing family and life. So happy that she is in such a happy place. She continues to inspire me.

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:13 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Thank You!! Thank You!! Thank You!!

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:35 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson

I am so incredibly happy that she's so incredibly happy! <3

Old Post 10-13-2017 12:53 PM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

Thank you kindly.

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:01 PM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

She likes red wine eh ?

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:01 PM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

THANK YOU!!

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:12 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

Omg, all the feelings. I love her. I'd propably hate her if we met and same thing back, but for now - I love her.

Thanks

Old Post 10-13-2017 01:48 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ILPINK
Platinum Level

Thank you so much !

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:00 PM
ILPINK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ILPINK Click here to Send ILPINK a Private Message Find more posts by ILPINK Add ILPINK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Thank you so much!
This will be my friday night. Pink documentary, and red wine.

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:14 PM
insanepinkfan is online now Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

Thank you!

Old Post 10-13-2017 02:19 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote