Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Welcome back!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shezzaz
Platinum Level

Welcome back!

Hey girl!

Long time no see for a lot of us....
Since your single was released today I thought it fitting I'd write a little welcome back message to you..

I just listened to it... I love the feel and the vibe. But the best part was hearing you do what you love.

Welcome back P!nk!

I personally, cannot wait to hear and see what this album sounds like.. looking forward to seeing your face whenever you get here! I hope you're happy, healthy and well and I hope the fam are doing great also! Shout out to the band and your peeps.

It feels like just yesterday we flew to America to see you... I don't know if you remember when the Aussies invaded a few of your US shows.. including your Philly home crowd show. You were so kind and got us floor tickets and gave us a shout out at Maddison sq garden. That was an amazing day. Especially meeting you. There were ten of us and we were all mates off here... anyways, good times..
I haven't had Pinks Aussie Warriors or Pink Australia very active in a while, Marea moved back to Scotland and life got in the way. But I just wanted to say hi, tell you that I'm still here with the rest of your old school fans and it's thrilling to have you back!

Australia misses you and I'm hoping you might honour us old school fans by doing a secret small gig in Sydney some time when you get here. Hell, or even one day hang out for a coffee.... I know it's doubtful but it never hurts to ask. I remember hanging out with the band after a couple of your Sydney shows. We were lucky enough to be invited to grab some foods. They're a great bunch of people. Anyways, love you always and super happy to see you're back.

Travel safe and enjoy yourself! big love!

Shez
xoxo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-10-2017 03:06 PM
Shezzaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shezzaz Click here to Send Shezzaz a Private Message Find more posts by Shezzaz Add Shezzaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote