Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Pregnant?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

Pregnant?

Let the pregnancy rumors begin.

Attachment: pf12a.jpg
This has been downloaded 136 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-07-2015 07:39 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

Attachment: pf20a.jpg
This has been downloaded 135 time(s).

Old Post 05-07-2015 07:43 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Nah.

Old Post 05-07-2015 07:45 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

That's just belly fat. I have one too atm.

Old Post 05-07-2015 09:03 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
That's just squishy. I have one too atm.

Corrected.

Old Post 05-07-2015 09:07 PM
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

what do you mean, let them begin? theyre always happening

Old Post 05-07-2015 09:23 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Food baby. Like mine.

Old Post 05-07-2015 10:21 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Corrected.

My bf says that too. He likes, I don't.
Sounds better than 'fat' tho.

Old Post 05-07-2015 11:05 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N@tasha

Boobs got bigger too.

Dunno.

Old Post 05-08-2015 01:10 PM
N@tasha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N@tasha Click here to Send N@tasha a Private Message Find more posts by N@tasha Add N@tasha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I don't think this thread is very fair, joke or not! Especially considering the crap she got on twitter recently!
No I don't think she looks pregnant and no I don't think she looks fat! To me it looks like she's a normal healthy woman and mother who is not doing an hour of yoga,2 hours cardiovascular and 2 hour show 6 nights a week for 2 years with healthy catering!!!
Please nobody here take this personally but things like this are bad enough without fans joking and speculating.No matter how fit thin or evin aanorexic you are its got to hurt that for 15 years people keep speculating pregnancy and weight gain!

Old Post 05-08-2015 01:42 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I don't think this thread is very fair, joke or not! Especially considering the crap she got on twitter recently!
No I don't think she looks pregnant and no I don't think she looks fat! To me it looks like she's a normal healthy woman and mother who is not doing an hour of yoga,2 hours cardiovascular and 2 hour show 6 nights a week for 2 years with healthy catering!!!
Please nobody here take this personally but things like this are bad enough without fans joking and speculating.No matter how fit thin or evin aanorexic you are its got to hurt that for 15 years people keep speculating pregnancy and weight gain!

my thoughts exactly. leave her alone.

Attachment: hqdefault.jpg
This has been downloaded 108 time(s).

Old Post 05-08-2015 03:13 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*

agreed. Sick of the weight obsessions people have.

Old Post 05-08-2015 03:58 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

Aw look at her mom too.

Old Post 05-08-2015 08:31 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

Re: Pregnant?

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Let the pregnancy rumors begin.

she looks ***king hot here! damn!!

Old Post 05-08-2015 08:38 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
Food baby. Like mine.

Mine too! I'll call him Simon

Old Post 05-09-2015 10:26 PM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote