Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kathy~trydis
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
oh. Well that's easy i do a lot of sneaky or embarrassing things. One of these is when i'm at work and i constantly feel like something is not okay with how i look - so lacking a mirror i use my phone's front camera to check if i look okay and i feel very stupid and i dunno how my coworkers would react if they saw me doing that

Okay so now french Anna, truth or Dare?

I do that sometimes, you can even use the apple logo on the back. It's small but still useful.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-02-2015 08:55 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
I answered the question. My answer was we haven't done something odd as far as I remember.

Old Post 01-02-2015 06:17 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
oh. Well that's easy i do a lot of sneaky or embarrassing things. One of these is when i'm at work and i constantly feel like something is not okay with how i look - so lacking a mirror i use my phone's front camera to check if i look okay and i feel very stupid and i dunno how my coworkers would react if they saw me doing that

Okay so now french Anna, truth or Dare?

dare!

Old Post 01-03-2015 10:59 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
dare!
go somewhere public wearing a white and blue striped t-shirt, a red scarf, a beret, a baguette under your arm and a mustache drawn on your face and pretend that it's all normal.

Old Post 01-03-2015 11:36 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

quote:
go somewhere public wearing a white and blue striped t-shirt, a red scarf, a beret, a baguette under your arm and a mustache drawn on your face and pretend that it's all normal.

haha a.sshole.

i'll do that as soon as i find a beret

Old Post 01-03-2015 11:40 PM
 Nina Myers  is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Nina Myers Click here to Send  Nina Myers  a Private Message Find more posts by  Nina Myers Add  Nina Myers  to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:

Oh I can't wait to see that video !! LOL

Old Post 01-03-2015 11:43 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Nina Myers
haha a.sshole.

i'll do that as soon as i find a beret

can't wait

Old Post 01-03-2015 11:43 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nina Myers

so i need a beret AND someone to film me! it might take a while

Old Post 01-03-2015 11:59 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:

lmfaooo

Old Post 01-04-2015 12:32 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
awesome dare!

Old Post 01-04-2015 01:29 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
hahaha. I can't wait to see this.

Old Post 01-04-2015 12:20 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
I love you!

This is gonna be great but find someone who doesn't record it with a potato, ok?

Old Post 01-04-2015 05:54 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

This dare be taking forever lol

Old Post 01-12-2015 05:55 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis

word.

Old Post 01-12-2015 09:52 AM
boink

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
word.

Can't blame Frenchie for that.

Old Post 01-12-2015 11:01 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote