Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...amp;oe=549B2B4A don't know if you guys can see this. if not i'll upload it on youtube.

sorry for the most crappy quality ever. You can't see the cute girl either .. I wanted to record it again but i'm not gonna ask the same girl's number twice

+ you probably don't understand me but i did ask her number

Last edited by charl!e on 12-23-2014 at 03:04 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2014 03:01 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Cheater!
There was so many old people around I didn't want to give them a heart attack

Old Post 12-23-2014 04:10 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net...amp;oe=549B2B4A don't know if you guys can see this. if not i'll upload it on youtube.

sorry for the most crappy quality ever. You can't see the cute girl either .. I wanted to record it again but i'm not gonna ask the same girl's number twice

+ you probably don't understand me but i did ask her number

lol we both had someone terrible record us..... You should choose the next person.

Old Post 12-23-2014 09:55 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

Okay the OP has been updated with all the dares. Charlie it's your turn to pick somebody!

Old Post 12-24-2014 12:15 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

Dani, senorita! truth or dare?

Old Post 12-24-2014 10:49 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
Dani, senorita! truth or dare?

Ohhh. I donno. What do I get to choose from? What is your dare and what is your question? Can I choose?

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:06 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Ohhh. I donno. What do I get to choose from? What is your dare and what is your question? Can I choose?
Pick truth to answer a question from Charlie that must be answered truthfully or pick dare (I'd rather you not we've had 100 dares running) and then do the dare. See the OP for all the dare videos

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:15 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
pick dare do it do it

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:37 PM
Dani

Omg I know what the game is about I just wan a know the dare I'll have to do if I pick It and the truth I'll have to tell if I pick it.

OK, truth!

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:42 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Omg I know what the game is about I just wan a know the dare I'll have to do if I pick It and the truth I'll have to tell if I pick it.

OK, truth!

NO YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW BEFOREHAND

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:53 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
NO YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW BEFOREHAND

Well at least I tried! Who knew..

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:58 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Well at least I tried! Who knew..
I see you

Old Post 12-24-2014 08:59 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I see you

*** no.

Old Post 12-24-2014 09:00 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
*** no.
Not literally. It's a saying.

Old Post 12-24-2014 09:02 PM
charl!e

quote:

OK, truth!

oh come oon i wanted you to do sth fun. I can only come up with these lame questions..: Who used to be your pp crush (if you ever had one?)

Old Post 12-24-2014 09:08 PM