Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
You all need to open up and say truth

I'll give you a truth. Eff the rulez... let's go crazy and have everyone going at the same time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-18-2014 06:18 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Dare 2 DONE

I talked a lot more but I had to cut it on my phone to be able to upload. But ehm anyway, Christy, it's your turn.

Well at least you didn't cheat and swallow it!

Old Post 12-18-2014 07:04 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
ohh dare me.
go somewhere public, hand your phone to random girls and tell(don't ask) them to put their number in your phone. You have to get at least one number (should say more)

Old Post 12-18-2014 07:50 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
go somewhere public, hand your phone to random girls and tell(don't ask) them to put their number in your phone. You have to get at least one number (should say more)

Haha, that's a good one ! Go for it, Charlie !!

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:00 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I'm sure your mouth is accustomed to being stretched didn't look like you had any trouble haha
I call that talent.😏

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:11 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I call that talent.😏
It is indeed my sexy papi 👏👏

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:27 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
haha reallly? Okay.

Old Post 12-18-2014 08:59 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
haha reallly? Okay.
lol, yep.... Just walk up and say put your number in my phone..... Hey you might get some cute girls number you should thank me because I changed what I was going to dare you.

Old Post 12-18-2014 09:17 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

quote:
lol, yep.... Just walk up and say put your number in my phone..... Hey you might get some cute girls number you should thank me because I changed what I was going to dare you.

haha no problem.. at all It willl take a while before I go out tho, i'm really busy lately + I will need someone who's with me to record it. Anyway, the first (pretty) girl I see will have to give me her number.

Old Post 12-20-2014 11:49 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

I'll prob pick truth when my turn comes around. Not really into publicly embarrassing myself but I wouldnt mind a good food challenge/dare.

Old Post 12-22-2014 05:41 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
I'll prob pick truth when my turn comes around. Not really into publicly embarrassing myself but I wouldnt mind a good food challenge/dare.

Ha ha, same same.

Old Post 12-22-2014 08:13 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

I did it with this girl my friends know. it was pretty awkward but she gave her number. she was with us all night .. too bad she's straight I'll upload it later.

Old Post 12-22-2014 11:19 AM
cervin

quote:
I did it with this girl my friends know. it was pretty awkward but she gave her number. she was with us all night .. too bad she's straight I'll upload it later.
I'll upload mine later too.

Old Post 12-22-2014 04:10 PM
cervin

sorry,such a long wait for such a short video annndd she didn't do a great job recording me and i didnt shout it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUb...eature=youtu.be

Old Post 12-22-2014 11:36 PM
boink

quote:
sorry,such a long wait for such a short video annndd she didn't do a great job recording me and i didnt shout it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUb...eature=youtu.be

Cheater!

Old Post 12-23-2014 10:22 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote