Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
I dare you to take your cat on a walk while dressed in your Sunday's finest.
Sorry, no can do. I don't have that thing anymore.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-15-2015 07:29 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Sorry, no can do. I don't have that thing anymore.

what did you do to it....?

Old Post 02-15-2015 08:03 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
what did you do to it....?
Best not to ask. Another dare please

Old Post 02-16-2015 12:45 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Best not to ask. Another dare please

that's a shame. you were so close to turning into a full blown lesbian.

a dare you to do a draw my life video.

Old Post 02-16-2015 03:08 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
that's a shame. you were so close to turning into a full blown lesbian.

a dare you to do a draw my life video.

Explain what the hell that is, please and thank you

EDITED

So like record myself drawing a guy hanging from a noose? Wow, that sounds exciting

Last edited by Black_Keyz on 02-16-2015 at 03:17 AM

Old Post 02-16-2015 03:14 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Explain what the hell that is, please and thank you

EDITED

So like record myself drawing a guy hanging from a noose? Wow, that sounds exciting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmoDYayoLE

yes, essentially. I'm interested in your backstory.

would you like yet another dare????... -_-

Old Post 02-17-2015 01:36 AM
Black_Keyz

quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPmoDYayoLE

yes, essentially. I'm interested in your backstory.

would you like yet another dare????... -_-

My backstory? I was born. I lived a miserable life full of sudden death and strange blackouts and I'm P!nk's biggest fan and I'll kill anyone for her. Not much to to say really

Old Post 02-17-2015 06:26 AM
Black_Keyz

I'll be making the video tomorrow. I assume using Paint is okay? As in the program that comes with Windows?

Old Post 02-20-2015 09:25 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
I'll be making the video tomorrow. I assume using Paint is okay? As in the program that comes with Windows?

however you want to do it is fine. You could also video tape yourself drawing it out on a whiteboard or a piece of paper. whatever is easiest.

Old Post 02-20-2015 11:27 PM
kathy~trydis

quote:
however you want to do it is fine. You could also video tape yourself drawing it out on a whiteboard or a piece of paper. whatever is easiest.

That's a great dare!! I always watched people's draw my life videos. Iv kinda secretly wanted to do mine own too aha.

Old Post 02-22-2015 12:15 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
I'm not a history professor so I don't have access to a whiteboard. Jesus

Old Post 02-22-2015 02:31 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
I'm not a history professor so I don't have access to a whiteboard. Jesus

Haha that's halirious. You need to go buy a cheap small wipe board from somewhere....

Actually it takes a lot of work to do one of these videos. I think the easiest way is to write what your gonna say down on some paper. Film the video. Record your voice. Speed up the video and put your voice and video together idk something like that.

Errr. Have fun.

Old Post 02-22-2015 03:47 AM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
Haha that's halirious. You need to go buy a cheap small wipe board from somewhere....

Actually it takes a lot of work to do one of these videos. I think the easiest way is to write what your gonna say down on some paper. Film the video. Record your voice. Speed up the video and put your voice and video together idk something like that.

Errr. Have fun.

Lol I don't think my video will be too long. I'm pretty good at summarizing the ****show that has been my life for the past 26 years.

Old Post 02-22-2015 07:34 AM
kathy~trydis

quote:
Lol I don't think my video will be too long. I'm pretty good at summarizing the ****show that has been my life for the past 26 years.

I can hardly wait

Old Post 02-22-2015 11:21 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by kathy~trydis
That's a great dare!! I always watched people's draw my life videos. Iv kinda secretly wanted to do mine own too aha.

feel free to do one and post on here!

Old Post 02-22-2015 03:42 PM