Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Des Moines IA-Nov 8
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Shmoo
Triple Platinum Record Level

Des Moines IA-Nov 8

Is there anyone going to this show? I have VIP and am going alone, so I was hoping someone else would be going. I'm a little nervous that I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and no one will be nice and let me back in my spot. haha.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2013 05:37 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

Re: Des Moines IA-Nov 8

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
Is there anyone going to this show? I have VIP and am going alone, so I was hoping someone else would be going. I'm a little nervous that I'm going to have to go to the bathroom and no one will be nice and let me back in my spot. haha.

just talk to the People next to you & make a pack w them
most Fans will help each other out cuz the more people you have guarding your spots the better (Some times I guard their spots for them & they return the favor) But once the show starts everybodys on thier own! LOL timing is everything don't be in te bathroom before the show starts! Cuz good spot will disappear quickly But I think the limited people in the pit is a HUGE plus since you won't have to battle the whole floor of people rushing to the front LOL

& Have Fun & be a kid Again!

Old Post 10-22-2013 08:04 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

I will be there with one of my friends! Hoping it doesn't snow; the weather where I live (about three hours away from Des Moines) has been cold and freezing temperatures!

Old Post 10-24-2013 06:46 PM
Shayleelaiken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shayleelaiken Click here to Send Shayleelaiken a Private Message Find more posts by Shayleelaiken Add Shayleelaiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

I don't have VIP though; I think I am on level 1

Old Post 10-24-2013 06:46 PM
Shayleelaiken is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shayleelaiken Click here to Send Shayleelaiken a Private Message Find more posts by Shayleelaiken Add Shayleelaiken to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

quote:
Originally posted by Shayleelaiken
I don't have VIP though; I think I am on level 1

Bummer! But happy to see a pinkspager will be there! I'm also coming from about 2.5 hours away. Lol. It's snowed a little here, but it's not too bad. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse weather wise.

Old Post 10-24-2013 06:54 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Re: Des Moines IA-Nov 8

quote:

There was a guy with VIP next to us in LA and he was alone. We teamed up cause I held a spot between him and me for a friend who had GA, he was like yeahhhh sure as long as you can keep my spot when I get us beer, lol. His best friend had done Pink's album covers so we had a lot to talk about. It was his first show too and he was so shocked when he heard how many we've been too.

People are in generally nice - but I've seen some people backstabbing their 'friends' too. So I donno.. I always go to the toilens when VIP's are let in the arena and we have to wait to enter the pit. Usually it's a 20-30 mins wait. But I've went to the toilets during opening act on almost every show (sooo much wait!!!)

Have fun! xx

Last edited by Dani on 10-24-2013 at 07:00 PM

Old Post 10-24-2013 06:57 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Bummer! But happy to see a pinkspager will be there! I'm also coming from about 2.5 hours away. Lol. It's snowed a little here, but it's not too bad. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse weather wise.
the snow thing really has me worried for Boston, that and the whole pink getting sick with my nonrefundable flight lol. Good luck!

Old Post 10-24-2013 06:59 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

I just looked at my ticket seats and it says level 1 section 112....and it looks like I will be facing the back of the stage?! Unless GA is facing the back of the stage? I'm confused..

Old Post 10-30-2013 06:05 PM
Shmoo

Tonight's the night!!

Old Post 11-08-2013 06:40 PM
cervin

quote:
Tonight's the night!!
good luck and have fun!

Old Post 11-08-2013 07:24 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

It was a great show! And my seats were pretty good!

Old Post 11-10-2013 07:08 PM
Shmoo

It was amazing!!! She grabbed my hand during Trouble!! I wasn't expecting it, and it caught me off guard. hahaha. Best moment ever!! I made a point to not focus on pictures and recording. I got one that I absolutely love, and that's all I need.

The 2 people standing next to me were really nice, so I talked to them while we were waiting. They helped me out with the stupid drunk guy who outright lied trying to get right against the stage. He became a lot nicer once the show actually started, and he realized it wasn't going to work. lol. The girl I was talking to got P!nk to sign her for a tattoo. I discovered the guy uploaded a bunch of HQ videos on youtube. I get to relive it. haha. (I also told them about the forum, so they may come around these parts hehe) -->http://www.youtube.com/user/delaptravis1/videos

I wrote a letter to her and tried to throw it on stage during the acoustic set, but it didn't go far enough. She didn't see it. I ended up getting it back. While she was flying around the arena during So What, I threw it to Colt. He gave me a thumbs up.

It was awesome!! Can't wait to see it again on the 20th. I have a nosebleed ticket this time though. lol. Also, I thought we were supposed to get a tour book in the VIP goodies. We didn't. I'm in love with the blanket though. I'm also extremely grateful that we didn't have to wait outside at all. Kudos to the arena for that.

Here's my favorite pic (taken with my iphone)

Attachment: 1461785_10201824984363026_918804935_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Last edited by Shmoo on 11-11-2013 at 06:05 PM

Old Post 11-11-2013 06:00 PM
Shayleelaiken
Underground Label Level

Awesome picture! I took some with my camera on my phone and most of them turned out really bad (darn Motorola Electrify). This was my first time being at her concert and not being in the very front row, so it was kind of creepy for me to see some people with binoculars haha

Old Post 11-11-2013 10:31 PM
mrpink627

quote:
It was amazing!!! She grabbed my hand during Trouble!! I wasn't expecting it, and it caught me off guard. hahaha. Best moment ever!! I made a point to not focus on pictures and recording. I got one that I absolutely love, and that's all I need.

The 2 people standing next to me were really nice, so I talked to them while we were waiting. They helped me out with the stupid drunk guy who outright lied trying to get right against the stage. He became a lot nicer once the show actually started, and he realized it wasn't going to work. lol. The girl I was talking to got P!nk to sign her for a tattoo. I discovered the guy uploaded a bunch of HQ videos on youtube. I get to relive it. haha. (I also told them about the forum, so they may come around these parts hehe) -->http://www.youtube.com/user/delaptravis1/videos

I wrote a letter to her and tried to throw it on stage during the acoustic set, but it didn't go far enough. She didn't see it. I ended up getting it back. While she was flying around the arena during So What, I threw it to Colt. He gave me a thumbs up.

It was awesome!! Can't wait to see it again on the 20th. I have a nosebleed ticket this time though. lol. Also, I thought we were supposed to get a tour book in the VIP goodies. We didn't. I'm in love with the blanket though. I'm also extremely grateful that we didn't have to wait outside at all. Kudos to the arena for that.

Here's my favorite pic (taken with my iphone)

amazing shot! sounds like you had a blast

Old Post 11-12-2013 03:48 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote