Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > P!nk: The Most Electrifying Performer of All Time (Video)
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dfantasy
World Tour Level

P!nk: The Most Electrifying Performer of All Time (Video)

Hi guys,

I just made a new video montage, starring P!nk! (Include footage from TTALT so don't watch if you're waiting)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_wag0cTIo

Hope y'all like it

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2013 04:20 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

that's really cool I just don't like the song, would have liked it lot more with Pink playing but loved that you included footage from IND and Funhouse as well!

Old Post 12-01-2013 10:29 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

yes, i like it, but i agree that it needed a pink song as well.

and more footage would've showed a wider variety!

from the try this tour (she introduced the silks back then) for example and some of the summer tours (try this summer, IND summer, carnival summer). especially the carnival one since she did a lot of stuff there. she did the zing ball (or whatever it was called... zorb?), introduced the new so what stunt, did silks during unwind and the whole gtps entrance

Old Post 12-01-2013 06:31 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I appreciate your work and the video.

Thanks!

Old Post 12-01-2013 08:50 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote