Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > TTALT Live in Melbourne DVD
Pages (25): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blackrosefore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
it seems that the dvd is going to be released in the USA on dec. 3rd

Really??? YAY!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:41 PM
blackrosefore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackrosefore Click here to Send blackrosefore a Private Message Find more posts by blackrosefore Add blackrosefore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

According to amazon
, November 22nd in Germany
- but damn, I hope that it gets a reversible cover. The German classification is just awful.

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:47 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I preordered it and today they deleted my order and the item in their webshop. Why?

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:50 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

November 22nd: Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic & Ireland
November 25th: United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Hungary, Spain, Portugal
November 26th: Italy, Poland, Canada

that age thing is going to be just a sticker.

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:52 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

Less than a month left to wait!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

Old Post 10-28-2013 08:07 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
November 22nd: Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Czech Republic & Ireland
November 25th: United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Hungary, Spain, Portugal
November 26th: Italy, Poland, Canada

that age thing is going to be just a sticker.

Where is the USA? >

Old Post 10-29-2013 10:51 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Where is the USA? >

Read 3rd december!

Old Post 10-29-2013 11:58 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andy-maf!a
Major Label Level

I wish there was more pre-order links, other than just Amazon.de! Especially if it's being released in less than a month!

EXCITED!!

EDIT:

Pre-order the BR now at Amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pink-Truth-...t+love+tour+dvd

Old Post 10-29-2013 12:24 PM
andy-maf!a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy-maf!a Click here to Send andy-maf!a a Private Message Find more posts by andy-maf!a Add andy-maf!a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Read 3rd december!

I want it nowwwwww

Old Post 10-29-2013 12:55 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I pre ordered on amazon.co.uk but just realized I have no cd player in my new mac nor does my bf's computer. We don't have dvd players either cause we use airplay and apple tv. this is gonna be interesting, lol. Will there be a download on iTunes too?

Old Post 10-29-2013 08:54 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

^probably.

Old Post 10-29-2013 09:00 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinK4Sand
2nd Grammy Level

i'm gonna be the first one who download it when it leaks in 1080p

dont worry, already pre-order mine from sanity, just cant wait that long for shiping

Old Post 10-29-2013 10:27 PM
PinK4Sand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinK4Sand Click here to Send PinK4Sand a Private Message Find more posts by PinK4Sand Add PinK4Sand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

i wont preorder, ill get it in the store love to actually go out and buy stuff in CD/DVD stores. pacing from one shelf to the other, browsing through other releases <3

Old Post 10-29-2013 10:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
i wont preorder, ill get it in the store love to actually go out and buy stuff in CD/DVD stores. pacing from one shelf to the other, browsing through other releases <3

Old Post 10-29-2013 11:01 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

I'd too if they would have it here.

Old Post 10-29-2013 11:16 PM