Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Tips on good shows to watch!
Pages (52): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
haha oh man! i didn't expect THAT person to die at the end of the episode! took me by surprise.

Yep, that came out of nowhere. Who's gonna be next? The female replacement Sheriff?
I just hope they won't screw it up by ending it badly. Just two episodes left.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-08-2016 01:08 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Yep, that came out of nowhere. Who's gonna be next? The female replacement Sheriff?
I just hope they won't screw it up by ending it badly. Just two episodes left.

Ok, knapp daneben. "He's coming" ... only one episode left of it.

Old Post 11-10-2016 08:32 PM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by boink
Ok, knapp daneben. "He's coming" ... only one episode left of it.

i felt that extra tooth with mike... disgusting and painful haha

Old Post 11-11-2016 09:54 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

the finale of channel zero is loaded up and ready to be watched tonight! can't wait!!

and i just read that the second season has already been shot! love it!

Old Post 11-16-2016 12:46 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
the finale of channel zero is loaded up and ready to be watched tonight! can't wait!!

and i just read that the second season has already been shot! love it!

OK, that was weird AF, I give you that. Still doesn't impress me, but for just six episodes it was fun.

Old Post 11-16-2016 08:30 PM
grenno

^ watched the finale! i thought it was great marla <3 <3 <3

really looking forward to season 2 and what the new story will be. kinda fell in love with the actors here, so i am hoping they have strong actors for season 2 as well! and i hope they keep the same sensibility in terms of production and direction. it's rare to see horror to be this diligent and graceful with the right dash of weird and suspense nowadays.

Last edited by grenno on 11-17-2016 at 01:03 PM

Old Post 11-17-2016 12:59 PM
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
so we finished stranger things last night and it was so gross. ew. i don't want the demogorgon to come back

I watched that recently , do you think they'll make any more ?

Old Post 01-20-2017 12:15 AM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by toooldtoosmall
I watched that recently , do you think they'll make any more ?
i certainly hope so

they are filming the 2nd season as far as i know.

Old Post 01-20-2017 09:10 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i certainly hope so

they are filming the 2nd season as far as i know.

Sweet :-)

Old Post 01-20-2017 06:09 PM
toooldtoosmall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toooldtoosmall Click here to Send toooldtoosmall a Private Message Find more posts by toooldtoosmall Add toooldtoosmall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

We finished American Crime Story yesterday, which is about the OJ Simpson trial.

I think it was amazing and the actors did a great job (apart from Cuba Gooding Jr and Travolta). Being a criminal law and courtroom drama junkie, i really enjoyed the "story" which sadly was all true. It made me so angry what they did with Marcia Clark just for being a woman in her position at the time and knowing that it is 100% like that today too. And the last few scenes summed it up very well, no matter how the defense tried to make it about race, OJ really was just a "white" person and average black people are mistreated and wrongfully accused and beaten for no reason to this day too. At least they opened the public's eye a bit on that but i do feel it was the wrong case because OJ being a murderer had nothing to do with his race.

Also, the jury is a stupid institution in my opinion.

Old Post 01-22-2017 08:46 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

Anyone saw Fortitude? I saw an ad for it the other day , anyone know uf its any good ?

Old Post 01-22-2017 09:38 AM
boink

That's gonna be a loooong time to wait, f'ck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Egf5U8xLo8

Old Post 02-06-2017 02:58 PM
boink

Damn, what did they do to The 100?

Old Post 02-06-2017 08:54 PM
cervin

Sneaky Pete

Old Post 02-08-2017 01:53 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toooldtoosmall
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
Sneaky Pete

Was it aany good ?

Old Post 02-11-2017 11:25 PM