Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > australian tour dates
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

australian tour dates

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/sear...&search.y=0

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2012 10:45 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

http://www.livenation.com.au/artist/P-NK-tickets

Old Post 09-30-2012 10:57 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Deejaai
Underground Label Level

Yay, finally!

Old Post 10-01-2012 01:18 AM
Deejaai is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deejaai Click here to Send Deejaai a Private Message Find more posts by Deejaai Add Deejaai to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

yay!

does anyone know whether the times given for the tickets to go on sale is AEST???

I'm assuming it is...

Old Post 10-01-2012 09:09 AM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miz_Mouse
yay!

does anyone know whether the times given for the tickets to go on sale is AEST???

I'm assuming it is...

yes i'm pretty sure for the funhouse tour it was, i imagine it'd be the same again

do u know if the new Perth Arena is completed? have they started using it yet?

Old Post 10-01-2012 10:08 AM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

What's this?

http://www.livenation.com.au/artist...tration-tickets

Old Post 10-01-2012 10:11 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

She has secret gig tomorrow... the rumour for the past week or so has been that its in Melbourne! x

Old Post 10-01-2012 10:28 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
She has secret gig tomorrow... the rumour for the past week or so has been that its in Melbourne! x
Yea heard about that

Old Post 10-01-2012 10:53 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
yes i'm pretty sure for the funhouse tour it was, i imagine it'd be the same again

do u know if the new Perth Arena is completed? have they started using it yet?

thought so, I'll work to my initial 9am Perth time
My boss already knows I'll be having the morning off to madly call through for tickets hahaha - priorities are all in order!

Perth Arena looks completed, but the opening is in November (this year). It will definately be good to go for next year when Pink is here.
I'm actually meant to be going to the Perth arena the week after it opens for a concert (going with mum to see her fave band nickelback, and she comes with me to the first pink concert ) ... we're going to have a look around too, get an idea of the place . I just reeeeeeeeally hope the acoustics/sounding will be good at this new place.
Will suss it out in November

Bring on June 2013!!!!!!

EDIT: just realised November is next month - this year has flown by!

Last edited by Miz_Mouse on 10-01-2012 at 02:12 PM

Old Post 10-01-2012 02:09 PM
Miz_Mouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miz_Mouse Click here to Send Miz_Mouse a Private Message Find more posts by Miz_Mouse Add Miz_Mouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
50P!nk

quote:
thought so, I'll work to my initial 9am Perth time
My boss already knows I'll be having the morning off to madly call through for tickets hahaha - priorities are all in order!

Perth Arena looks completed, but the opening is in November (this year). It will definately be good to go for next year when Pink is here.
I'm actually meant to be going to the Perth arena the week after it opens for a concert (going with mum to see her fave band nickelback, and she comes with me to the first pink concert ) ... we're going to have a look around too, get an idea of the place . I just reeeeeeeeally hope the acoustics/sounding will be good at this new place.
Will suss it out in November

Bring on June 2013!!!!!!

EDIT: just realised November is next month - this year has flown by!

great thanks for the answer. hope u'll have a good time next month (yeah it does fly!)
yeah i hope the acoustic will be good there. do u know if it's supposed to have a greater capacity than burswood dome? i mean burswood was pretty large lol and at least the organization there was great

Old Post 10-01-2012 06:53 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

I was just looking on Ticketek's website and it says that the GA Standing tickets for Perth are $152.40!!?? That cant be right can it?

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...13#.UGqdRVHPaSo

Old Post 10-02-2012 08:56 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

Looks like it
It's $2.50 more than the Melbourne tickets cause it includes "public transport"

I thought it was going to be around $130 -_-

Edit: I normally get my tickets through Ticketek, but I thought they were only available through ticketmaster. I'm a little confused, can you normally buy tickets through 2 different vendors?

Last edited by Miz_Mouse on 10-02-2012 at 09:37 AM

Old Post 10-02-2012 09:31 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

I thought it would be $130 tops. I was reading somewhere else that aus tickets range between $109 and $160 or something like that.
Well at least theyre not as expensive as elton john tickets which are $200+. Hes at Perth arena as well.

edit: Im not sure. P!nk tickets for perth arent on ticketmasters website I dont think. Theyre on ticketek and live nation. I dont know where to buy them from... lol

Old Post 10-02-2012 09:38 AM
pinkrox1234 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkrox1234 Click here to Send pinkrox1234 a Private Message Find more posts by pinkrox1234 Add pinkrox1234 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miz_Mouse
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by 50P!nk
great thanks for the answer. hope u'll have a good time next month (yeah it does fly!)
yeah i hope the acoustic will be good there. do u know if it's supposed to have a greater capacity than burswood dome? i mean burswood was pretty large lol and at least the organization there was great

I think it's meant to be smaller than burswood.
I read somewhere that for concerts at Perth Arena it was sound 15,000 ish capacity ?

quote:
Originally posted by pinkrox1234
I thought it would be $130 tops. I was reading somewhere else that aus tickets range between $109 and $160 or something like that.
Well at least theyre not as expensive as elton john tickets which are $200+. Hes at Perth arena as well.

edit: Im not sure. P!nk tickets for perth arent on ticketmasters website I dont think. Theyre on ticketek and live nation. I dont know where to buy them from... lol

$200 for Elton John!!!

I'm going to call both Ticketek & ticketmaster and check! :/ will report back with an answer haha

Old Post 10-02-2012 09:52 AM
pinkrox1234
#1 Single Level

quote:
$200 for Elton John!!!

I'm going to call both Ticketek & ticketmaster and check! :/ will report back with an answer haha

200++++ I think JLO was $400...
And that would be good if you could do that

Old Post 10-02-2012 10:00 AM